The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Accomodation help please

Hello everyone,

Im about to apply for accomodation and am mostly concerned about social life and parties, however obviously I'd prefer not to live in a dump.. but Im not fussy and would put up with poor conditions for a year if it ment I had a better time.

Is East slope definetly the place to go, if not what are the alternatives..? many thanks!
Everyone who stayed in east slope says it is literally the best campus. So I'd go for it, especially if you don't mind the mess.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by ludd-sama
Everyone who stayed in east slope says it is literally the best campus. So I'd go for it, especially if you don't mind the mess.

Okay thanks for your reply
I'm considering East Slopes for social life as well just would rather have my own bathroom. One of my friends in 2nd year at Sussex has said to me that even if you don't live in East Slopes you'll still end up over there for parties, just means you can go back to a flat where you able to get a bit of peace and quiet every now and again as well. Something to consider?
If you dont mind REALLY slumming it, go east slope.

But york house / lancaster house aren't bad either.

Northfield and lewes court are less social imho. I lived in northfield and my flat was great but that was a rarity to be honest. I'd go for east slope and slum it. Most of the fun parties i've had were in east slope. Thing is though, wherever you live you go to parties all over, as i said i lived in northfield but often partied in lancaster house and east slope so I wouldn't stress it really, its more a case of making friends during freshers and on your course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending