Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

College course

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I will start an undergraduate course at a college, and I am completing my form to apply for the tuition loan. If it's a college, and doesn't has the power to award the degree( the degree is awarded by a university) that means that the course is franchised to that university that is awarding the degree ? I have to complete my form and I'm not sure what to write in that section.

    Hi Bize

    If the course is listed as being through the awarding university, please state that on the form. You can add that its through the college so we have all the information.

Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 29, 2016
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.