The Student Room Group

Boots Pre Reg

I recently did my boots pre reg interview about 2-3 weeks ago and still haven't had a reply back. The man at the interview said I should be told by the end of April if I have got the pre reg placement. I still haven't heard back from him so was wondering if they have probably rejected me. Has anyone else heard back from them? Will they email me even I don't get the placement?
Reply 1
I checked my boots jobs online application and the HR status has changed from under review to under offer. Is that the same as yours? I was wondering what under offer means? I have also not recieved an email back from them.
Reply 2
Original post by yuskid132
I recently did my boots pre reg interview about 2-3 weeks ago and still haven't had a reply back. The man at the interview said I should be told by the end of April if I have got the pre reg placement. I still haven't heard back from him so was wondering if they have probably rejected me. Has anyone else heard back from them? Will they email me even I don't get the placement?

I checked my boots jobs online application and the HR status has changed from under review to under offer. Is that the same as yours? I was wondering what under offer means? I have also not recieved an email back from them.
Reply 3
Original post by qadi56

Just checked online didn't know how to do it at first. Mine still says under review. I'm guessing that under offer means that they liked you and that they probably will give you an offer soon.
Original post by qadi56

Mine says Under offer as well, can anyone confirm what this means?
Reply 5
Original post by usernamenottaken
Mine says Under offer as well, can anyone confirm what this means?

Im not sure because i haven't recieved any emails from them yet. I really hope it is good news!
Reply 6
Original post by yuskid132
Just checked online didn't know how to do it at first. Mine still says under review. I'm guessing that under offer means that they liked you and that they probably will give you an offer soon.

I hope so... they haven't sent any emails out yet. I had my interview ages ago so i would have expected a reply by now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending