The Student Room Group

Trying to move on from some bitch?

that I work with?

Was gonna go to pubs/clubs but the youngsters aren't that keen on you going alone isn't it..they call it like creepy or sumfin. Otherwise I had a go at e-dating but didn't really get anywhere with that cos I dont usually send the first message cos again sometimes thats a bit creepy aswell. Coffee shops are somewhere thats cited a fair bit but in my gut finding birds in there is similarly dodgy. Kind of running out of ideas now but I've gotta replace this bitch somehow but I aint the sort to initiate with gels usually I sort of wait for stuff to evolve naturally ygm....
Reply 1
Why is she a "bitch"?
Reply 2
I can see from your post why you're struggling..
Reply 3
Original post by UB2 Representin
that I work with?

Was gonna go to pubs/clubs but the youngsters aren't that keen on you going alone isn't it..they call it like creepy or sumfin. Otherwise I had a go at e-dating but didn't really get anywhere with that cos I dont usually send the first message cos again sometimes thats a bit creepy aswell. Coffee shops are somewhere thats cited a fair bit but in my gut finding birds in there is similarly dodgy. Kind of running out of ideas now but I've gotta replace this bitch somehow but I aint the sort to initiate with gels usually I sort of wait for stuff to evolve naturally ygm....

Sometimes you've got to take a chance 😂. sending the first message isn't always creepy!

However, I wouldn't get with someone just to replace. That person may get hurt. But you have to be honest with the girl from work. And also. You can find yourself a hobby, do something you enjoy and you'll have replaced her. But not necessarily with another person.
With that attitude, it's going to be more difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you aren't willing to try anything properly, you won't get anything :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending