The Student Room Group

Onyxia's Lair of discussion for World of Warcraft

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
ooh and im horde (belf)
I take it no one wants to buy any of my accounts? I sell my prot tank (with over 1 month left on account) for £50 - 100

Full epic.

And I give you the WoW CD key and email. No going back.
BerlinBasil
I take it no one wants to buy any of my accounts? I sell my prot tank (with over 1 month left on account) for £50 - 100

Full epic.

And I give you the WoW CD key and email. No going back.

you can get more than 50-100, id say 120 at least, depending if you have other chars and whether your equipped for raiding etc

a lot of people want to buy prot warriors

Be careful if your gonna sell though, there are a hell of a lot of people who scam accounts from sellers, and its very easy to do - even with paypal.

I advise you not to change the email of the account until you have the money in your bank, and its been like 10+ days.
You ain't not trying to pawn off Karazhan and 'Heroic' gear as epic are you?
Reply 184
hey i borrowed the cd (wow+tbc) off my friend and i am currently on the 10 day free trial thing... but i cant play as blood elfs or dranie (sp), why is that?

do i have to buy my own wow + tbc disks just to get a retail key? or can i just pay the subscription and get a key from blizzard?

im on european servers if it helps
Syntax Terrier

Gruuls Lair/ ZA / karazhan yeah....
Reply 186
H.JJJ
do i have to buy my own wow + tbc disks just to get a retail key? or can i just pay the subscription and get a key from blizzard?

Yes, you have to buy your own WoW disc either in a store or online to get your free month's subscription and you have to buy your own TBC disc to upgrade your account to TBC (and play on a Draenei / Blood Elf character).
Syntax Terrier

Yes, that is epic.

a) it is epic quality gear. You know, purple.

b) at least for dps, Kara/Gruul's/ZA gear is good enough to get you all the way to BT, if you have the right consumables and are wearing the better stuff from those instances. Combine that with a few epic gems, a couple of heroic pieces and some badge gear, and you can do some mean dps. Obv, for tanks and healers it is a little different, and the gear has to be that much better, but you can still do a pretty good job in Mag/SSC/TK.

Not everyone is a hardcore raider, and not everyone is a right snob about exactly where their gear came from.
Karazhan gear in Black Temple? Ridiculious!

For 100 quid I would want at least Mallet of the Tides and a good shield.
Reply 189
lol
got another account to sell guys

a 66 hunter, will transfer to any server of your choice - ill sell it cheap - 40-50£

Sold my druid with 6 epics last week, £155 :smile:
Syntax Terrier
Karazhan gear in Black Temple? Ridiculious!

For 100 quid I would want at least Mallet of the Tides and a good shield.

Not really.

I know people who have started BT with Kara/Gruul/ZA gear. I never said you could down Illidan with a full 25 man raid in Kara epics, did I?
Reply 192
when is lich king released .. Date please?
Reply 193
cyth
when is lich king released .. Date please?

32/13/2008.
Reply 194
Square
32/13/2008.

lol... Is it not released yet then?? Any idea when about it will be released, like around when..?
Square
32/13/2008.

I don't know about that pretendy date, but I have the belief that it'll be before Warhammer Online is out.
Reply 196
And when is Warhammer Online out?
Reply 197
Oh and we also need a date for S4 armour.
Reply 198
anyone got any tiips for money making? lvl 17 atm all im doing is getting cash from quests and killing monsters, slim pickings though

what professions should a undead warlock pick up? alchemy and herbalism would be good i thought

any ideas?

(oh btw think it would be ok to get a wow and tbc disks from ebay? or is the issue with the serial key being taken a bit risky?)
Reply 199
H.JJJ
anyone got any tiips for money making? lvl 17 atm all im doing is getting cash from quests and killing monsters, slim pickings though

what professions should a undead warlock pick up? alchemy and herbalism would be good i thought

any ideas?

(oh btw think it would be ok to get a wow and tbc disks from ebay? or is the issue with the serial key being taken a bit risky?)

Don't get the discs form eBay, go to a real store to make sure you get valid keys. To much hassle to get it second hand when there's a very good chance it's void.

As for making cash, pick up Skinning and one of Mining or Herbalism. Look up the costs of herbs, ores and bars on the auction house and work out which will net you the most gold by selling what you collect.

Also, make another character and run them from the starting town to the capital city (don't bother doing any levelling, just two or three if you want). Make them just stand next to a mail box close to the auction house and have them put you goods on the auction house by mailing them to him from you main character. Saves bag room and time. If you're running out of space while questing, find a mail box and mail things to them to be returned back.

Also, don't buy anything while levelling except class training and profession training Level you cooking and first aid too, so your not spending money on food from stores. You should have enough for you mounts at 40, 60 and 70 because of this.

Quick Reply

Latest