The Student Room Group

I am new

Hello there! My name is Muaz. I have a keen interest in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and am always on the lookout for the latest trends and strategies in the digital marketing world. Apart from that, I'm diving deep into the captivating world of the Japanese language. 日本語を勉強しています (I'm studying Japanese)! The intricacies of the language, its rich culture, and history intrigue me. If you ever want to discuss the nuances of SEO or exchange a phrase or two in Japanese, I'm your person!"
Reply 1
Original post by jpakira
Hello there! My name is Muaz. I have a keen interest in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and am always on the lookout for the latest trends and strategies in the digital marketing world. Apart from that, I'm diving deep into the captivating world of the Japanese language. 日本語を勉強しています (I'm studying Japanese)! The intricacies of the language, its rich culture, and history intrigue me. If you ever want to discuss the nuances of SEO or exchange a phrase or two in Japanese, I'm your person!"

Welcome to TSR! Lovely to have you here. How are you finding it so far?
Reply 2
Original post by jpakira

Hi I'm Princessar and I'd love to exchange a phrase or two in Japanese 🙂
Reply 3
Original post by Princessar
Hi I'm Princessar and I'd love to exchange a phrase or two in Japanese 🙂

Welcome Princessar! Great to have you on the site. How are you finding it? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Wilykit
Welcome Princessar! Great to have you on the site. How are you finding it? :smile:

It's actually pretty good, you guys are cool and communicating Nicely ☺️
Reply 5
Original post by jpakira

Hi

Quick Reply

Latest