The Student Room Group

Onyxia's Lair of discussion for World of Warcraft

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No! Agility is useless for casting spells ;P It only increases your crit, dodge, attack power and armour(in bear).

Stamina would be your best secondary stat, but as you're feral definatly go for the intellect, as when you get Heart Of The Wild (talent) you'll increase your intellect by 20% (as well as strength and stamina).
Reply 21
Hi i play WoW

lvl 56 Gnome Warlock on the server Outland - tis pvp
lvl 20 (ex twink) Night elf Rogue (same server)

thats it really, i <3 my warlock too much to actually try another class xD

Im demonology specced, ive tried pvp bgs bt i just get owned, if its one on one my feguard owns :biggrin: <3 it
Reply 22
Level 70 human mage, been playing since the US release. (November 2004) Eeek.
Cloryan
Hi i play WoW

lvl 56 Gnome Warlock on the server Outland - tis pvp
lvl 20 (ex twink) Night elf Rogue (same server)

thats it really, i <3 my warlock too much to actually try another class xD

Im demonology specced, ive tried pvp bgs bt i just get owned, if its one on one my feguard owns :biggrin: <3 it

course you enjoy playing lock,

WARLOCK = GOD MODE

57 gnome mage - would've been 60+ AGES ago had i not taken break for studies or lived in alterac valley :]

p.s. warlock = god on destro :wink: perhaps not demo...but tbh i dont gnow much about lock

p.p.s. LIKE WHAT I DID WITH THE 'GNOW' INSTEAD OF 'KNOW'??? /poke/poke/poke/poke
Reply 24
Demonology is generally the best for levelling up as you need a strong pet to soak up damage and do difficult quests with. And pets are cool!
Reply 25
exactly what the guy above me said ^_^

thign is i see LOTS of lvl 70 demonology locks on my server so im sure i'll change...obv depends on if im gona be raiding or not...which im sure i probs wont as from july i will not internet access :frown:

p.p.s. LIKE WHAT I DID WITH THE 'GNOW' INSTEAD OF 'KNOW'??? /poke/poke/poke/poke

cute :P
Reply 26
Level 32 night elf druid. I've kinda given up now though cos it takes me too long to level.. can't imagine me getting to 70 :wink: plus i'm rubbish :biggrin:
Aww, my Nelf is teh sex! She levels really fast if I put effort in, am currenty on a-level-a-day with her, if I am playing consistently. Took less than a week to get her from 30 to 40!

(and that's still with having fun, not just power-leveling!)

problem is that EVERYONE is ne or human, and dwarves are fugly, so go gnome or go home!! :wink::wink:

LIST OF COOLEST WOW RACES FROM BEST TO WORST:

1) Gnome
2) Tauren
3) Undead
4) Bloodelf
5) Orc (their /dance is the 1337age...)
6) Night Elf
7) Draenei
8) Human
9) Dwarf
10) Troll (urgh, lanky streaks of piss)

p.s. lvl 58 and i now have BLACK WAR TIGER!! /flex. now i just need to get to 60 and learn how to ride the damn thing :frown::frown:
Reply 29
I agree, gnomes are the coolest!
But I don't really like the alliance, hence why I'm a Tauren :smile:
alliance really do suck, horde is the way forward.
Reply 31
Yes but, when you get to 70 if it is possible for your class to be human you will regret having not rolled a human. (10% reputation bonus ftw.)
Reply 32
True :frown:
But Tauren get..erm...10NR! Yeah! That's awesome!...
2% stam is nice too, though.
Square
Yes but, when you get to 70 if it is possible for your class to be human you will regret having not rolled a human. (10% reputation bonus ftw.)

escape artist and int bonus ftw

(altho im not 70 yet lolz i just find it hard to see how, particularly in pvp, a 10% rep bonus is amazing against an anti-hamstring and larger mana-pool...)

btw, anyone at 70 with a netherdrake?
JjrShah
I agree, gnomes are the coolest!
But I don't really like the alliance, hence why I'm a Tauren :smile:

yeh ive taken a shine to tauren recently, their /train is pretty cool and t5 tauren shaman just looks bitchin :P:wink:...

...not that i'll be seeing t5 any time soon kek
Reply 35
I know people with them, but I don't have one :frown: Haven't played in ages due to exams, so I haven't even started the quest chain.

Isn't Escape Artist the worst thing ever because it never works? :smile:
JjrShah
I know people with them, but I don't have one :frown: Haven't played in ages due to exams, so I haven't even started the quest chain.

Isn't Escape Artist the worst thing ever because it never works? :smile:

na people say that because they automatically think that EA just means escape from anything. It only stops immobilizes you (such as frost nova or that crap druid spell) or speed reduction effect (such as hamstring). The latter is amazing for further OWNING warriors (not that mages don't own warriors as it is) and the use of it in the former just saves your blink cooldown for other things like select rogue stuns...i for one would opt for that over 'a greater stealth detection' (human racial) any day...
Reply 37
My first char is a Gnome but i started a dwarf warr yesterday and they hav the funniest emotes xD their /flee is so cowadly is funny! Me and my old GM created two together just running around houting for everyone to flee was fun :biggrin:
Night elves are very clichéd, and the favoured race for pretty-boy newbies, but they are pretty damned cool if you ignore their unfortunate connotations. They make lovely hunters.

Does anyone else here find that alliance teams in the lvl 20-50 range are useless at PvP? The Horde always seem to own us =( and the players never seem to listen to tactical advice.
Reply 39
Schmokie Dragon
Night elves are very clichéd, and the favoured race for pretty-boy newbies, but they are pretty damned cool if you ignore their unfortunate connotations. They make lovely hunters.

Does anyone else here find that alliance teams in the lvl 20-50 range are useless at PvP? The Horde always seem to own us =( and the players never seem to listen to tactical advice.

It always feels like that, no matter what race you play :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest