8/8HC :wink:
Original post by Maixy
Character Name: Maixy
Class: DK
Faction: HORDE
Race: ORC
Server: ANACHRONOS

8/8HC :wink:

Show off. The game must be boring for you with 8/8HC, so I don't envy you :colone:
Reply 4484
Does anyone here play on Kazzak? :smile:
7th level 85.
Reply 4486
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
7th level 85.

Damn, I'm only on my third and I've been playing since I was 11 :tongue:
I have had lots of breaks in playing though, sometimes up to a year so that's my excuse :biggrin:
Original post by Lokzia
Damn, I'm only on my third and I've been playing since I was 11 :tongue:
I have had lots of breaks in playing though, sometimes up to a year so that's my excuse :biggrin:

I dont really play much, this summer is the first time in a year almost.
25th September 2012, Nearly time for MOP.

Anyone else excited or just me? Seeing a few screenshots of MOP it looks like its going to be like a "new game" compared to the old alliance VS horde plot. Panda's, pure awesome.
Only a few more days then the new trailer at gamescom. Just weird that it feels like going to buy a new game. Pandas rox. Thanks for the rep who ever repped me on above post :biggrin:
Reply 4490
Original post by Jiraya Sama
Only a few more days then the new trailer at gamescom. Just weird that it feels like going to buy a new game. Pandas rox. Thanks for the rep who ever repped me on above post :biggrin:

Can't wait for the cinematic eek!
Original post by Lokzia
Can't wait for the cinematic eek!

Same~

It looks so cool. Can't wait to be a panda. Don't know what I am going to do first make my dwarf pala prot level 90 or start a new panda brewmaster. Either tank, damage or healer also :biggrin: So much choices, so much to do !
Ran LFR 2 times today and only got 1 item. First time I saw Vial or shadows and the deathwing staff drop.
Reply 4493
Same~

It looks so cool. Can't wait to be a panda. Don't know what I am going to do first make my dwarf pala prot level 90 or start a new panda brewmaster. Either tank, damage or healer also :biggrin: So much choices, so much to do !

Ye I can't wait to roll a panda either, I wanna roll a mistweaver but I'm probably gonna level my mains up to level 90 first because they're my babies :3
Original post by Lokzia
Ye I can't wait to roll a panda either, I wanna roll a mistweaver but I'm probably gonna level my mains up to level 90 first because they're my babies :3

Hated being picked a side kick tank so going to roll as a damage dealer. Stupid me, subscribed to wow for a month this year and literally logged on to sell all my crap gems. Made 16k and didn't even leave stormwind once.

You alliance or horde? :biggrin:
Reply 4495
Hated being picked a side kick tank so going to roll as a damage dealer. Stupid me, subscribed to wow for a month this year and literally logged on to sell all my crap gems. Made 16k and didn't even leave stormwind once.

You alliance or horde? :biggrin:

For the horde :biggrin: Lok'tar Ogar! yourself?
I fail a bit when it comes to leveling chars, I have only one level 85. Every time I try and level another and it becomes around level 30/40~ I end up deleting it or my friends make me go back on my main character. :frown: Don't know how people end up with numerous level 85s. My friend has 9 :/
Original post by Lokzia
For the horde :biggrin: Lok'tar Ogar! yourself?

For the Alliance ! For Khaz Modan ! :biggrin:
Nice, all my chars are dwarfs. I wish blood elves was alliances or I would have made them. Hate the fact that I can see trapped humans/dwarves in chains with undeads sigh. Thats why I dislike hordies.

With MOP, all my chars will now be Pandas, I just think they look frickin awesome. Hate the fact that you can't be Panda Paladin though :'(
Reply 4499
Apart from pokemon, what else are they changing for MoP? As much as WoW killed my social life at the time, I sometimes miss it. >Tempted< to get MoP, but not sure if I'd play it enough in between training and uni and ****.

Quick Reply

Latest