The Student Room Group

Onyxia's Lair of discussion for World of Warcraft

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
In a Europe top 25 guild at the moment and now I'm realising that WoW has probably been the single greatest cause of my underachievement :biggrin:

Finding the game a bit underwhelming at the moment anyway >.> I think if I quit now I might still scrape some good AS's : P
Reply 1581
You need to quit Lrilol, I've been there before. WOW almost caused me to fail my A levels. I failed all my AS because of it, then quit, retook everything at A2 & managed to get a few As as well.

If you start losing control, you know its time to stop :top:
Reply 1582
Hah yeah - I'm hardly playing now 2-3 hours a week. Thinking of quitting full time now I've fully realised what I've lost to the game :P

Could be profitable... have about £400+ of characters at the moment.. hmmmmm
Im still like 3 weeks off playing again.
By this point my guild might actually have killed malygos teehee.
Reply 1584
Damn you guys are slow, Malygos is eaasssssy. I killed him the week after getting 80 lol xD
Reply 1585
Freya + 3 or write Biology notes.. which one is more boring? QQ
Ewan
Damn you guys are slow, Malygos is eaasssssy. I killed him the week after getting 80 lol xD

I've killed him in pugs and with my mains guild. My "social" guild is still there. Make any joke you want though, thats relatively successful for this guild, and there are a lot of improvements coming along. And theyre lovely.
Reply 1587
I can't be bothered to read back over the thread to see if this has already been said, but I think a few of us (Jabbamuffin, Yuffie and I) are making Alliance characters on Bladefist at some point in the near future. I've already started one.

Everyone cool should follow suit.

:party:
Reply 1588
Alliance? TRAITOR :eek2:
Reply 1589
I can't be bothered to read back over the thread to see if this has already been said, but I think a few of us (Jabbamuffin, Yuffie and I) are making Alliance characters on Bladefist at some point in the near future. I've already started one.

Everyone cool should follow suit.

:party:

I had some high school friends who played Horde on Bladefist :beard:

I should be able to play with you after July 13th
Reply 1590
:five:
Reply 1591
:tumble:
I've bought the game now :medieval:
Reply 1593
Now I'm about to finish uni, I'm almost tempted to start playing again...decisions decisions.
Reply 1594
Yuffie
I've bought the game now :medieval:

:coma:

what's your character name?
Reply 1595
What class you guys going?

Tempted to roll a DK then tell you to hurry up levelling :awesome:
:coma:

what's your character name?

It's not installed yet but I made a new account name aka CecilieE but apparently I'm not allowed that as a character name as it involves more than one capital letter. :thumbsdown:
Jehuty^
What class you guys going?

Tempted to roll a DK then tell you to hurry up levelling :awesome:

Rogue :creep:
I'm back! :awesome:
Reply 1599
Jabba :adore:

Quick Reply

Latest