The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

falmouth uni accommodation

hey, i was just wondering if anyone had got an offer for the view accommodation in falmouth or if anyones living there now, i was hoping for glasney but everything was filled up if anyone could let me know what social life is like there that would be great, thanks!
Reply 1
I wanted glasney too, I even applied early to make sure I got it but I got The View instead. Kinda disappointed seeing as I'll be on penryn campus the whole time but hey, what can you do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Is it worth me calling up or nah?
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
[QUOTE=Noje;64771909]I wanted glasney too, I even applied early to make sure I got it but I got The View instead. Kinda disappointed seeing as I'll be on penryn campus the whole time but hey, what can you do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Is it worth me calling up or nah?
Hey, I'm in the exact same position as you I rang up earlier and all she said was I could move to a shared room in glasney but she didn't think it was gonna be possible, I literally applied three hours after the applications opened aswell ahha
Reply 3
Original post by katanimation
Hey, I'm in the exact same position as you I rang up earlier and all she said was I could move to a shared room in glasney but she didn't think it was gonna be possible, I literally applied three hours after the applications opened aswell ahha

Oh right, jeez, I guess there's no point in me ringing up too then hah. I suspect it'll be easier moving into The View anyway because there'll be less traffic on the day, compared to the actual campus.
Reply 4
[QUOTE=Noje;64772279]Oh right, jeez, I guess there's no point in me ringing up too then hah. I suspect it'll be easier moving into The View anyway because there'll be less traffic on the day, compared to the actual campus.
Yeh I reckon it'll be alright 😊
Reply 5
Original post by katanimation
hey, i was just wondering if anyone had got an offer for the view accommodation in falmouth or if anyones living there now, i was hoping for glasney but everything was filled up if anyone could let me know what social life is like there that would be great, thanks!

hi, i live really close to falmouth and im looking to study press and editorial photography there, if you have any questions about the town or anything else feel free to ask me

Quick Reply

Latest