The Student Room Group

Are blondes sexier than other girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Black hair with blue eyes is better m8
Reply 81
Original post by Wired_1800
Do you think that women should go back to the kitchen?

No of course not

They should never leave init
Scandinavian blondes😍
nah

Original post by uberteknik
Only the ones with big tits.

Original post by Rhythmical
:rofl: you've been looking at Instagram too much.

No I was literally gonna ****ing say that, so true mate!!
hair colour doesn't exactly make girls sexier, fam. Yh, you may think their blonde hair is nice and all but what if they're a b*tch to you?
Lol, tahts that evil fascist woman, right? The one on the daily fail rofl.
Original post by Arvindasaur
There's no denying it as far as I am concerned ... Blondes are just better. I love them. It's like having a car with leather seats or sat nav. It's just better when girls are blonde. They are more desirable.

Ok I suppose. Just like how muscular guys are better because they can carry you and flip you over and look better but idk what a hair colour can actually accomplish.
There are attractive people in all hair colours :tongue:
Although I do prefer/more attracted to girls with darker hair.
Reply 88
Wow nice thread
i'm more into redheads but blondes would be a close second
Unless you resemble a model, but having blonde hair does nothing, it can in fact do the opposite and make you less attractive.
Very few women can pull it off flawlessly.
Original post by Arvindasaur
There's no denying it as far as I am concerned ... Blondes are just better. I love them. It's like having a car with leather seats or sat nav. It's just better when girls are blonde. They are more desirable.

I prefer Black hair on women. With red lips
Original post by Blue_Mason
Unless you resemble a model, but having blonde hair does nothing, it can in fact do the opposite and make you less attractive.
Very few women can pull it off flawlessly.

:clap2: Definitely. Black hair colour looks smarter and prettier
I don't understand the people who make these sorts of threads. It's an individual thing. I've a preference for redheads (but tbh redheads know how pretty and kinda rare they are and often have high standards because of that lol) but like all kinds. Other guys differ.

Quick Reply

Latest