The Student Room Group

How different in college to high school?

:redface:
it is completely different, unfortunately college is so overrated, its a lot of work and stress im not going to lie, a-level is stress whith revision and essay timming but I hear that btec is just as stressful coz u get a lot of assigments due
Reply 2

Very different. But disregard the above user TBH. It's a lot more work and more time, but if you put the effort in, it will be a breeze

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by hannah5176
it is completely different, unfortunately college is so overrated, its a lot of work and stress im not going to lie, a-level is stress whith revision and essay timming but I hear that btec is just as stressful coz u get a lot of assigments due

Of course, uni is overrated as are degrees then? BTEC VS. A levels. A levels every time. And BTEC is nothing compared to A level.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IAmNero
Of course, uni is overrated as are degrees then? BTEC VS. A levels. A levels every time. And BTEC is nothing compared to A level.

Posted from TSR Mobile

im doing a-level sociolgy, ict and religious studies, i know it so hard but i hear that teh btec have it just as had coz there assigments seem to stack all the time i feel sorry for them

Quick Reply

Latest