The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i got something like 0.06 too. i just extrapolated the graph which was fine since it wasnt extrapolating too far.

i also got dehydration too , but only at the last minute. i mean, it's not even on the a2 syllabus is it? :p:
Reply 41
Everyone should just ditch this thread and go into the other one.
Reply 42
dehydration and elimination are the same thing in the case were water is being lost right?
Negin
hmm, i said elimination

same thing
How many chiral carbons?
Reply 45
Horrorshow
i just said because it was addition polymerisation, not condensation.

btw on past papers it's only been a first order half life graph if the gap has been identical. this wasnt :p:

Lol it is just one mark.
how many chiral carbons were there? i put 2...complete guess!
Reply 47
I worked out 2!
Reply 48
i got 3
i got 3

edit: in fact, im sure it was 3
Reply 50
****! lol
yeh exactly one mark:smile:
Reply 52
Well on the whole I reackon I lost about 6 marks for all silly mistakes I made but I recokon I did pretty well.
Reply 53
wasnt the enzyme question just nice and also the experiments, the colorimetry and the recrystalisation, hope i got ful marks on those
oops
Reply 55
Yeah definatly.

I revised recystalisation yesterday just incase because I saw it on a past paper and chromatography because I saw taht before. And the 5 mark colorimetery question - what a give away that was just my c/work!
Negin
wasnt the enzyme question just nice and also the experiments, the colorimetry and the recrystalisation, hope i got ful marks on those

what was the propery of the solvent for recrystalisation?
Reply 57
i better go revise for biology unit 4 and 5, good luck to anyone taking the exam tomorrow!
by the way why is it that we never stop making those stupid silly mistakes!!!!
Reply 58
atgooner
what was the propery of the solvent for recrystalisation?

i said it had to be able to hydrogen bond with the substance so to dissolve it
Reply 59
I said something like that too, bit of a gay question.

Latest