The Student Room Group

As ocr applied ict unit g042 - exam tomorrow

Sorry to bother people the day before the exam but I wonder if someone can give me a hand ASAP.

Anybody who studies this course, the exam is tomorrow and I believe that my ICT tutor at college has told us the wrong information.

We have been told that tomorrow, we will get a clean copy of the 12 page PVMS case study that we were issued with in January. To me, this does not seem right because the whole of section A is about this and technically, is that not just like giving us the mark scheme?

Has anybody else studying this course been told the same by their teacher and does this sound right because to me, what is the point in doing those three pre-release tasks and being issued with the case study in January if we are going to get it on the day of an exam - it all seems totally pointless!

If you can get back to me as soon as possible that would be absolutely fantastic! Good luck with the exam.
Yes im retaking and they give you a fresh copy of the pre release.Task A is just notes to help you a little but yeah like it sounds easy but like when i did it last year it was proper bad and i got like 35 out of 100. My best advice would be to keep an eye on the time and use your notes well Goodluck with the exam!
Reply 2
dose anyone know what might come up on the exam
Reply 3
for example what legislation acts might come up for section b

Quick Reply

Latest