The Student Room Group

UCAS application What is my qualification called for OCR media

So I want to send my application but I can't as I'm not sure what my OCR Level 3 Media Studies qualification is called. I'm in sixth form and I take 2 other A levels besides this Cambridge technical. Is it called extended diploma? certificate? introductory diploma? My teacher wasn't helpful either. For context I do the full course not half of it or anything and there are 5 units total. Please someone help me as my teachers are being useless and I want to apply asap.
Original post by Dxistudent
So I want to send my application but I can't as I'm not sure what my OCR Level 3 Media Studies qualification is called. I'm in sixth form and I take 2 other A levels besides this Cambridge technical. Is it called extended diploma? certificate? introductory diploma? My teacher wasn't helpful either. For context I do the full course not half of it or anything and there are 5 units total. Please someone help me as my teachers are being useless and I want to apply asap.

Go and speak to your school's exams officer - they should have details of all the courses at your school.
Reply 2
Original post by Dxistudent

I found the name. Its called OCR Level 3 Cambridge technical introductory diploma in media and it's worth one a level if anyone is was confused.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending