The Student Room Group

Newcastle Medical School 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by riyaaaaa
I've no clue aha oh well I'm from Singapore so def international. They'll either send international applicants interviews later or maybe I didn't meet their cut off! Anw congrats :smile:

what was ur score?
Original post by Gogregg
Just got invited to interview! :woo:

Original post by hkjljkio
Got an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by mb2016
Just got an interview!!! ahh! UKCAT = average 770

Hello and congratulations on your interviews

Could I just ask what dates they have given you to choose from? It might help me to work out how far down the list of interviewees they are, as there are interview dates in Dec, Jan and Feb on the website
Original post by Lostperson
what was ur score?

693 band 1
Original post by Just_a_mum

Could I just ask what dates they have given you to choose from? It might help me to work out how far down the list of interviewees they are, as there are interview dates in Dec, Jan and Feb on the website

I could choose from dates between 12 and 16 December, I went for 12th, afternoon.
Reply 384

Someone earlier said they had the choice of 12-14 December. There's still hope! :biggrin:

Everyone so far commenting they've got an interview seem to have a UKCAT score of 730+ so hopefully this is just the first batch and they're working down till cutoff!
Reply 385
Got my interview email today at 13:30! I can select from the 12th-16th December.
Original post by Cal 1
Someone earlier said they had the choice of 12-14 December. There's still hope! :biggrin:

Everyone so far commenting they've got an interview seem to have a UKCAT score of 730+ so hopefully this is just the first batch and they're working down till cutoff!

Yes - that was what I thought too.
Think we're probably done hearing until Monday now 😩😩😩 long wait over the weekend
Reply 388
Original post by greenfeather
Think we're probably done hearing until Monday now 😩😩😩 long wait over the weekend

Yup! D:
Reply 389
Yes - that was what I thought too.

Seems quite likely right now.. Time will tell ^^
Original post by greenfeather

No need to worry, you have an excellent UKCAT score and I'm sure you'll get an interview soon
Original post by samrosenwalker
Congrats! Did it come through on track or by email? :smile:

Email
I got one too! Going up on 15th December :h:
Handful of people in our school got emails for offers at 1:30pm, and we can pick appointments from 12th-16th december. Our scores were 720?, 750, 750, 780 and 790 so I'm guessing this is the first day of giving out interviews and like others have said, they started with the highest scores and worked downwards. Good luck to everyone waiting for an interview offer!
Got an interview at 13:30 and have booked an interview for the 12th December :smile: Had a UCKAT score of 763 btw

They gave me the choice of 12th-16th December.

If it helps, my UKCAT was 787 average, and I got the email at 13:40
got an interview - ukcat 730 band 1 :smile:
Original post by sanjanarelwani
does newcastle do mmi or traditional?!

MMI
Original post by riyaaaaa
693 band 1

cool :smile: I have 700... so i think we should be in the next batch :smile: x
s what was the ukcat cut off? and where does it say? and congrats xxxx to those that got an interview and gd luck to the rest of us ahah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending