The Student Room Group

Websites that track academic progress/module marks

Hi everyone!

This is probably a bit random, but a month or so back I signed up to a website designed for students to monitor their progress throughout the academic year. I'm wondering if anyone might be able to link me to the site if they've used it too? (Explanation below) I want to go on there and input some more information. I found it via an advertisement (I think it was on Facebook) and forgot to bookmark it.

I remember entering my module marks into a table and it worked out what I had to far. I think it suggested ~90 credits as opposed to 120 (so I had done more than it recommended), and down the left-hand side it listed 1st, 2:1, 2:2 and what mark would be needed. There were tabs for each module, and I think the website was green.

I completely understand if no one knows the website I'm talking about, but if anyone does happen to know what I'm on about please let me know! It'll be useful to input some more marks that I've received :smile:

(Or if you know of any websites similar that can track progress, let me know!)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dougieowner
Hi everyone!

This is probably a bit random, but a month or so back I signed up to a website designed for students to monitor their progress throughout the academic year. I'm wondering if anyone might be able to link me to the site if they've used it too? (Explanation below) I want to go on there and input some more information. I found it via an advertisement (I think it was on Facebook) and forgot to bookmark it.

I remember entering my module marks into a table and it worked out what I had to far. I think it suggested ~90 credits as opposed to 120 (so I had done more than it recommended), and down the left-hand side it listed 1st, 2:1, 2:2 and what mark would be needed. There were tabs for each module, and I think the website was green.

I completely understand if no one knows the website I'm talking about, but if anyone does happen to know what I'm on about please let me know! It'll be useful to input some more marks that I've received :smile:

(Or if you know of any websites similar that can track progress, let me know!)

:hmmmm2: can't say I know what you're talking about :tongue: though your uni may or may not have a page that tells you your previous marks but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

It may be a pain but you can do such calculations by hand as well, and there must be other sites out there that do it!

Lastly, check your emails around the time - you may have signed up using it and then got an email or something about it.
Original post by SeanFM
:hmmmm2: can't say I know what you're talking about :tongue: though your uni may or may not have a page that tells you your previous marks but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

It may be a pain but you can do such calculations by hand as well, and there must be other sites out there that do it!

Lastly, check your emails around the time - you may have signed up using it and then got an email or something about it.

Thanks for your reply!

I managed to find the website through checking my emails as you suggested. I did that yesterday but thought I created the account at the beginning of May, it was actually in the middle so I must have missed the email.

The website is www.unigrades.co.uk :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending