The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Biomedical science

Hi I have just finished my first year of biomed at Bradford university and I received my results. I found out I had failed only 1 module and so I did a supplementary exam and I failed by 2 marks. I was wondering if anyone could help me on what happens next. As it was a short margin I was wondering if it is possible for me to continue into second year. Thankyou for your help.
Original post by 1_4m_Gr0007
Hi I have just finished my first year of biomed at Bradford university and I received my results. I found out I had failed only 1 module and so I did a supplementary exam and I failed by 2 marks. I was wondering if anyone could help me on what happens next. As it was a short margin I was wondering if it is possible for me to continue into second year. Thankyou for your help.

Hey @1_4m_Gr0007 :smile:

Please contact your faculty admin team who can help advise you with this on [email protected] and your personal academic tutor.

Many thanks

Becky
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by University of Bradford
Hey @1_4m_Gr0007 :smile:

Please contact your faculty admin team who can help advise you with this on [email protected] and your personal academic tutor.

Many thanks

Becky

Hi. I contacted them both and they replied that the board of examiners will be the ones making the choice whether I can progress to second year. I am co fused because I am wanting to know if it is possible for me to continue as I have heard of other people I know who have progressed if they failed with a short margin. Also, I want to know the likelihood in which they would allow me to progress.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending