The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Scholarship offers for postgraduate

Hi everybody,

Has anyone applied for some scholarships? I've applied to 3, the UK/EU master scholarship, the highly skilled workforce scholarship and the head of school (GeoScience) scholarship.

So far, no answer. I'm a little worried, so I was wondering if anyone has heard back from them yet? I've applied to the round of the 2d of May.

Cheers.
Reply 1
Hi RitaLD,

I'm relieved to read someone else has been wondering about this. Have you heard back from any of the scholarships since you started this thread four days ago? I applied to the UK/EU masters scholarship and haven't heard back from them yet, and as it said we'd hear back by mid-June I'm starting to get a bit worried, too.
Any news?

Thanks!
(edited 7 years ago)
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
I think they are doing them by school. I applied to informatics and got my rejection the other day :'(
I've had this issue as well and I applied to four scholarships. I've heard from two of them at the beginning of the month, rejections from UK/EU and stantander. (Found out after the fact that apparently I'm not qualified for them..) Meanwhile nothing from the other two... It's a little comforting to hear I'm not the only one. I'm planning on emailing someone on the 1st of July to figure out what's going on.
I applied for the UK/EU scholarship and two others as well and I haven't heard from them yet :frown: I hope it's a good sign. I was thinking of emailing someone as well but I might wait a couple more days.
Reply 5
Hi guys, any news about your scholarships? I've applied for the highly skilled workforce in the second round (by 30th june) and haven't heard from them but I assume they should answer in a week or so but since you folks have applied way earlier I wonder how it went for ya?:smile:
Hi again, I got the results for the Greenbank scholarship and the Carnegie Cameron Bursary but not the UK/EU scholarship. I don't know why it's taking so long :frown: Has anyone else got a reply to that scholarship application yet?
Reply 7
Hi Rita,

Good to hear someone else out there is worried, too. I only applied to the UK/EU master scholarship and haven't heard back either. On the website it said we'd hear back by mid-june, have they written you in these last four days since you started this thread?
The suspense is killing me.

Regards

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending