The Student Room Group

scolarship

how can i find scolarship for electrical engineering bachelors degree?
Hi there @Hannah-1383 !
Most scholarships are university specific for undergraduate degree's . It may be a little easier for you to pick 3/4 universities that you are interested in studying with then researching which scholarships they offer. I would also advise you to check on the IET ( institution of engineering technology) website , if you are already a student in university you can register as a member and have access to the scholarships they offer.

I hope this helps !
Cece
Energy Engineering Student
De Montfort University
Reply 2
Original post by De Montfort University
Hi there @Hannah-1383 !
Most scholarships are university specific for undergraduate degree's . It may be a little easier for you to pick 3/4 universities that you are interested in studying with then researching which scholarships they offer. I would also advise you to check on the IET ( institution of engineering technology) website , if you are already a student in university you can register as a member and have access to the scholarships they offer.

I hope this helps !
Cece
Energy Engineering Student
De Montfort University

Thank you so much
The UK system is not designed around scholarships most funding is around needs based bursaries.

Academic scholarships tend to be primarily aimed at postgraduate students who are producing research/output that benefits the university.

Quick Reply

Latest