The Student Room Group

How sexist are you?

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Very:colone:
I got 2.17 for Hostile Sexism and 2 for Benevolent. The questions were horribly worded though, for example the first question "1. Many women have a quality of purity that few men possess." is so terribly worded it's hard to know what this supposed quality of purity is.

Kinda bs quiz that was pretty biased against guys considering nearly all the questions were about how the user thinks men should treat/view women and not vice versa
Reply 3
Original post by alexschmalex
I got 2.17 for Hostile Sexism and 2 for Benevolent. The questions were horribly worded though, for example the first question "1. Many women have a quality of purity that few men possess." is so terribly worded it's hard to know what this supposed quality of purity is.

Kinda bs quiz that was pretty biased against guys considering nearly all the questions were about how the user thinks men should treat/view women and not vice versa

Most of these quizzes are like that, it's just fun to do then laugh at how biased they are.
0.17 for hostile sexism

1 for benevolent sexism
I wouldn't consider myself to be sexist at all
Reply 6
The questions on this quiz are utter bs :erm:

I got 0 for hostile sexism and 2.33 for benevolant
image.png

Hostile Sexism
Original post by Blue_Mason
I wouldn't consider myself to be sexist at all

How? You think women shouldn't drink certain drinks or tattoo their bodies because it's 'masculine'...

Such a bs test, awful questions that set you up to "fail". I bet they added an arbitrary amount of points to my score because I said I strongly disagree with feminism. smh I'm pretty liberal as well.
image.png

Benevolent Sexism.
Original post by ivybridge
How? You think women shouldn't drink certain drinks or tattoo their bodies because it's 'masculine'...

Yes drinks like vodka or whisky and tattoos are masculine, but it is not sexist.
Yes drinks like vodka or whisky and tattoos are masculine, but it is not sexist.

Legit' the epitome of sexism, pal.
Legit' the epitome of sexism, pal.

What, okay would you let your wife drink strong alcohol and have tattoos?
I mean I cannot handle such drinks

I'd never have a wife but yes? As if it bothers my life? Like seriously. Women can eat, drink, and do what they want with their bodies. It isn't for you to classify this and that for men only. That is sexism.

Well then you're a lightweight - many women could drink you under the table. Doesn't make them men, it makes them alcohol-tolerant. Really.

Defining what one gender can do socially is essentially the height of sexism, no?

Says more about you than whether women could handle it. Spirits aren't masculine or feminine, and nor are tattoos tbh.

0.33 for hostile, 1.17 for benevolent. Some of the questions are massively dodgy though - like about making sacrifices to provide for the woman in your life: willing to bet that's where my benevolent score came from since it doesn't allow for views about both making sacrifices for the person you care about.
dd.PNG

Uhm. The questions were mostly based on men hmm.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'd never have a wife but yes? As if it bothers my life? Like seriously. Women can eat, drink, and do what they want with their bodies. It isn't for you to classify this and that for men only. That is sexism.

Well then you're a lightweight - many women could drink you under the table. Doesn't make them men, it makes them alcohol-tolerant. Really.

So you are encouraging people to drink strong alcohol?
I am not a lightweight, as only alcoholics can handle such drinks
Original post by Vicky628
Defining what one gender can do socially is essentially the height of sexism, no?

No sexism would be denying women of fundamental human rights, in which I am not doing.

Quick Reply

Latest