The Student Room Group

What is your favourite thing about Israel?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
lol israel. what a **** country.
I'm a muslim and I don't want to get into the politics of everything because quite frankly, I don't know much about them.

For me, Israel is amazing because it is able to use technology in such an efficient manner. To think of Israel being on basically a desert however it has an top-notch quality of life and possibly one of the most advanced armies in the world!

Also, humus is brill!! :biggrin:
All good goyim should love Israel for its shekels.
Reply 163
Original post by Mathemagicien
Well, its not as **** as the vast majority of countries in the world...

especially its friendly neighbours

no they're worse. theyve broken more UN resolutions than iraq
Original post by drogon
no they're worse. theyve broken more UN resolutions than iraq

Apparently Israeli leaders just had no time to read all anti-Israel UN resolutions. Only last year about 20 such resolutions were adopted..
May be it would be better to adopt just one UN resolution: "**** Israel" and then get just one appropriate Israeli response: "**** you". :cool:
Reply 165
Original post by admonit
Apparently Israeli leaders just had no time to read all anti-Israel UN resolutions. Only last year about 20 such resolutions were adopted..
May be it would be better to adopt just one UN resolution: "**** Israel" and then get just one appropriate Israeli response: "**** you". :cool:

Well then let's excuse Iraq then. Oh wait, we killed 200,000 civilians in a war based off a dody doctrine.

Its funny how many Israeli sympathisers there are on TSR, in reality most are happy to bomb their government :wink:
Reply 166
What do you mean, are you saying most people in real life support terrorist bombings in Israel, or ...?

No, most people are in favour of bombing terrorists.
The food?

The culture?

The large hi-tech industry?

The high rate of education?

The Dead Sea?

Their high tech, well trained, and efficient military?

:israel:

Dead Palestinians.

I'm joking. I don't like dead Palestinians. Israelis do apparently.
Reply 168
I don't think most people are in favour of bombing Palestine

Of course not. Theyre happy to bomb israel.
Original post by drogon
Its funny how many Israeli sympathisers there are on TSR, in reality most are happy to bomb their government :wink:

Well, I also can suppose that while on forum you want to bomb Israel, in reality you hate Palestinians. :cool:
Reply 170
Original post by admonit
Well, I also can suppose that while on forum you want to bomb Israel, in reality you hate Palestinians. :cool:

nah

I really doubt most people in the UK, or even in the world, support bombing Israel

I'm afraid I'm going to need a source on that

Do you need a source to prove that people are in favour of bombing terrorists?
Original post by drogon
Do you need a source to prove that people are in favour of bombing terrorists?

Israel already bombed them. Do you want more? :cool:
Reply 172
Original post by admonit
Israel already bombed them. Do you want more? :cool:

I dont recall Israel bombing themselves.
The food?

The culture?

The large hi-tech industry?

The high rate of education?

The Dead Sea?

Their high tech, well trained, and efficient military?

:israel:

the social cohesiveness... this is partly engendered by Military Service for young folk.

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/the-israel-defense-forces/

http://www.dw.com/image/0,,15805486_303,00.jpg

Original post by drogon
I dont recall Israel bombing themselves.

You don't, because in Israel terrorists are not bombed but shot. :cool:
I like the fact the Indians and Chinese are more pro-Jewish than Europeans so even as the balance of global power shifts from East to West, the world will become more favourable of Israel rather than less. The Palestinians overplayed their hand and got caught with their fingers up their bums.
Heh Palestine will be free from the river to the sea once America loses it's power to China

Original post by Magic Member
I like the fact the Indians and Chinese are more pro-Jewish than Europeans so even as the balance of global power shifts from East to West, the world will become more favourable of Israel rather than less. The Palestinians overplayed their hand and got caught with their fingers up their bums.

China and india are pro Jewish, not pro israel. There is a difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never been to Isreal but my Great Grandma was from there, although she always referred to herself as 'Palestian'.
We'd all meet up at her house when I was younger and eat traditional food, I have to say it's an acquired taste that I really like. My grandma still baked the occasional dish from the country.
It's a place I'd still like to visit having family out there but have always questioned the safety of the county (if your from Israel- do you have any advice on what to see when visiting?). My mum visited when she was around my age and loved the experience.
Falafel is delicious.

Quick Reply

Latest