The Student Room Group

The NBA 2019-20 Thread - Free agency is mad - Westbrook to Houston, CP3 to OKC!?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sae.HH
Lmao Olynyk, I would be mad but everyone I think about Mozgov I'm just like... Meh. Based off these shenanigans I legit expect Rose to head back to Chicago on some wild ass 30 mill a year contract.

Do it for the fans Gar & Pax

Tbh I've been most anxious to see who Rose signs for. I'm just hoping he revives his career somewhat
Original post by Sae.HH
Lmao Olynyk, I would be mad but everyone I think about Mozgov I'm just like... Meh. Based off these shenanigans I legit expect Rose to head back to Chicago on some wild ass 30 mill a year contract.

Do it for the fans Gar & Pax

he's the next Larry Bird g
Original post by Lord Samosa
hoping he revives his career somewhat

Lol
Original post by eden3
he's the next Larry Bird g

Lol

You're getting famous bro, threads about you and **** :lol:
You're getting famous bro, threads about you and **** :lol:

lmaooooo at first I thought you were chatting **** but you weren't lying :rofl: :rofl: they need to get da FAWWWK OUT DA WHEYYYY.....
Original post by eden3
lmaooooo at first I thought you were chatting **** but you weren't lying :rofl: :rofl: they need to get da FAWWWK OUT DA WHEYYYY.....

Loool

FFFFFFFUARRK DA HATERZ
That Avery Bradley trade. Absolutely sucks and I'm sad to see him get traded away.

Interesting reddit discussion regarding the trade and how it's amusing that fans talk about loyalty to the team when executives treat their players like that: https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/6luc49/next_time_a_fanownermedia_cries_about_loyalty/
Wow.... wow I did not see that coming. Celtics lowkey gonna miss him, great 2-way guard.
Loool

FFFFFFFUARRK DA HATERZ

They were hating on us yesterday and @eden3 just shut them down and told them to **** out that whey :rofl: There's an ignore list for a reason, use it!
My god that Hardaway signing WTF Knicks :rofl:
Original post by TheLittlestElf
My god that Hardaway signing WTF Knicks :rofl:

]once again, one year after signing J Noah to a four-year, $72 million contract, the Knicks have appeared to hand out one of the worst deals of the summer, fml
bro Porzingod needs to leave NY asap... COME TO LA BABYYYYYYYY ... LaVar will coach you :rofl: @Lord Samosa
Original post by eden3
bro Porzingod needs to leave NY asap... COME TO LA BABYYYYYYYY ... LaVar will coach you :rofl: @Lord Samosa

Lmaoo, it's the Knicks, I wouldn't put it past them to trade PorzinGod for something useless :rofl:
I just saw Isaiah Thomas' bare butt

I want to die
I just saw Isaiah Thomas' bare butt

I want to die

:lolwut:
Original post by 4:20
Lavar ball is legit the greatest thing that has happened to the nba in years

stay in yo lane

lmao I remember when he schooled that moronic victim-playing ***** kristine leahy or whatever the **** her name is

STAYYY IN YOOO LANE
Original post by eden3

lmao I remember when he schooled that moronic victim-playing ***** kristine leahy or whatever the **** her name is

STAYYY IN YOOO LANE

I don't want to talk about it, I'll get flashbacks :indiff:
I don't want to talk about it, I'll get flashbacks :indiff:

Spoiler

Original post by eden3

Spoiler

Why are you making me look at a dick?

Anyway, enough about Tristan Thompson. LeBron needs to be more careful adjusting himself next time
Why are you making me look at a dick?

Anyway, enough about Tristan Thompson. LeBron needs to be more careful adjusting himself next time

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ahahhahhaahahha LMAO PRSOM :lol: :lol:
Original post by eden3

STAYYY IN YOOO LANE

I'm a simple man, I see Leahy in an Fs1 video, I dislike
Original post by Sae.HH
I'm a simple man, I see Leahy in an Fs1 video, I dislike

LOOOl my guy I fully rate you ! it'd be cool to meet you and a few others irl some day ngl :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest