The Student Room Group

Does anyone have a spare minute?

I have just created my personal statement but i'm not sure weather im missing anything out or saying to much. I would like someone to read through it and give me some advice. Of course i'll not post it here due to plagiarism issues so if anyone has some spare time and knows what a good personal statement looks like please let me know.
Original post by Tom22561
I have just created my personal statement but i'm not sure weather im missing anything out or saying to much. I would like someone to read through it and give me some advice. Of course i'll not post it here due to plagiarism issues so if anyone has some spare time and knows what a good personal statement looks like please let me know.

I would really recommend not trusting strangers with your personal statement, even if you don't post it on TSR. I'd suggest asking your friends, family and teachers for advice before you turn to the Internet.

This being said, I have experience of writing two personal statements for different uni courses so, depending on what the course you're applying for is, I might be able to give you some pointers.

Quick Reply

Latest