The Student Room Group

Best revision guide for AQA psychology

Hi,
I will be starting my AS Level in AQA Psychology (its the 7181 new spec) and I as wondering what the best revision resources/guides are, so I can get them before the new school year. All suggestions welcome!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

hi :smile: i just finished doing aqa psychology, so i did the old spec. however i found the "my exam companion" range of books very helpful, and theyve released them now for the new spec too :smile: i bought mine on amazon.

if you need any help just message me.
Also, it might not be too relevant to your course, however i just posted all my psychology notes online (http://alevelstudy.weebly.com/psychology.html ) and some parts may still relate to the new spec. dunno just thought id let you know in case they could be of help

oh and last thing, psychology was my favourite subject so hopefully youll like it too :smile:
The CPG book is good and coveres both years.
Your school may encourage you to use the 'Green Haired Girl' book which has it's own revision guide.

Check out my Psychology Studyblr in my signature - handy AQA updates. :smile:
Original post by charlie2466
hi :smile: i just finished doing aqa psychology, so i did the old spec. however i found the "my exam companion" range of books very helpful, and theyve released them now for the new spec too :smile: i bought mine on amazon.

if you need any help just message me.
Also, it might not be too relevant to your course, however i just posted all my psychology notes online (http://alevelstudy.weebly.com/psychology.html ) and some parts may still relate to the new spec. dunno just thought id let you know in case they could be of help

oh and last thing, psychology was my favourite subject so hopefully youll like it too :smile:

DId you memorise any of the exam companion answers, as i feel they are very helpful and psychology u can prepare for all qs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending