The Student Room Group

Moving out as a student in the uk

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mimsycrafts
Oh my god I hope you've reported him. He is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic for sure. Hope your ok

I have but mods on here are endlessly crap. I'm fine but worried that he may be more racist to people who are actually black on here so I hope they buck their ideas up soon!
Just ignore him. he will be banned soon. If he bothered to read then he has his answer anyway. Dont ask for advice if you arent ready to receive what people say.
I'm sure that anyone from an ethic minority is quite capable and used to dealing with racists, its part of daily life.
Reply 62
Original post by Mimsycrafts
Just on the corner of spensley road and bunyan road, black ka. come on over

Oh my god xD
Reply 63
You probably abuse your poor girlfriend
Reply 64
Consider these options:
Move out to somewhere far from university and city for cheaper accommodation and take the bus/train.
Use your maintenance loan to pay for the rent, if you can't afford it - get into a house share in the place you want rather than getting your own flat.
Replace your hobby with a job to support your GF. Consider breaking up with the GF if you realise your hobby is more important than her.
Look at charities and grant organisations that provide financial support/loans for victims of abusive parents or better yet go to your university advice office.

Your purpose of this post looks as if you want someone to hand you money to support your ideal lifestyle seeing how "victimised" you are, and are acting in this thread. Abandon that hope and get real.. Everyone tries to see themselves as a victim in their story but the world doesn't care about you or owe you anything. Learn to take care of yourself, you're an adult.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending