The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hello
Reply 2
tithai000
i m a student of the physics in algeria,i like the physics and the math very mach. why i whant to know an other student of the physics:wink:

Yes I study maths and will be doing a degree in physics next year, welcome to TSR.

Algeria huh, cool.

Try here though for physics. Plenty of physics nerds there :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=131

Or here if you get stuck with your maths homework :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=38
Reply 3
Ew. Physics.
Physics is great! I find it fascinating and I feel clever studying it :cool:
I love physics, but I don't think physics loves me considering it's concerted attempts to destroy my sanity :frown:
Just some guy
I love physics, but I don't think physics loves me considering it's concerted attempts to destroy my sanity :frown:

I like Physics, I just cant do it.
Reply 7
shakirac
Ew. Physics.

hello shakira ,you seem wise
are you interestet for the physics and math? i don't think that the girls like its and i don't know why?:confused:
Reply 8
Sidhe
Yes I study maths and will be doing a degree in physics next year, welcome to TSR.

Algeria huh, cool.

Try here though for physics. Plenty of physics nerds there :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=131

Or here if you get stuck with your maths homework :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=38

thank you very much for the sitweb.where are you studing and (vous étudée
en quelle anée?)
Reply 9
tithai000
hello shakira ,you seem wise
are you interestet for the physics and math? i don't think that the girls like its and i don't know why?:confused:

I hate Maths & Physics. I know a lot of girls who do like them though.
Reply 10
Whoop, physics! I like it, but unfortunately I'm not great at it either! (And yes, for those of you who read signatures, I did get an A at AS, but the synoptic paper was a biatch!)
Reply 11
i'm a girl and i adore physics and maths!

i love the strange looks i get from other girls when they ask me what i study and it also makes me look smarter than i actually am :biggrin:

having said that there are only two girls doing physics in my year and we were the only ones to acheive As, girl power!:smile:
Reply 12
eponymous
i'm a girl and i adore physics and maths!

i love the strange looks i get from other girls when they ask me what i study and it also makes me look smarter than i actually am :biggrin:

having said that there are only two girls doing physics in my year and we were the only ones to acheive As, girl power!:smile:

good day ,i'm very interested for you because is seldom when i find agirls like you:congrats: .
the physics is abroad field #titan# ....which field of physics to prefer you?
whitch year you are styding and where? and what is your dreams of future#hugwings# ?
I love Maths and Physics, unfortunately I'm not too good at the Physics - I'm a girl!
(Si tu veux parler avec quelqu'un en francais, m'envoyez un PM :smile:)
Reply 14
Out of interest, for those already doing AS/A2, how many girls are there in your physics and further maths classes?

(ergo : Desole, je suis nul quand je parle en francais, et je la deteste. J'espere oublier la langue completement avant de commencer mes A-levels)
turgon
Out of interest, for those already doing AS/A2, how many girls are there in your physics and further maths classes?

Only one in my Physics class (she barely counts :wink: ) and two in my Further Maths class and both of them are dropping it for A2.

It's a lonely world as a scientist! :frown:
A-level Physics student here :smile:
Moi aussi, j'étudie la physique. A la classe (qui compris de trois, m'inclu [ép?]) de physique dans mon lycée attaché au collège (sixth-form), il n'y a pas de femmes de tout (mes deux professeurs sont mâles aussi). Mais au lycée (pas attaché) auquel j'étudierai, la proportion des femmes constituent 40% environ.

Pardon my French...I did it for A-level, so it's rather badly Parisian and stilted, un peu guindé.
Reply 18
michaelyus
Moi aussi, j'étudie la physique. A la classe (qui compris de trois, m'inclu [ép?]) de physique dans mon lycée attaché au collège (sixth-form), il n'y a pas de femmes de tout (mes deux professeurs sont mâles aussi). Mais au lycée (pas attaché) auquel j'étudierai, la proportion des femmes constituent 40% environ.

Pardon my French...I did it for A-level, so it's rather badly Parisian and stilted, un peu guindé.

Pas du tout! I did french until GCSE and i still understood what you wrote; i dont know if that's good for you for being good at french, or good for me for remembering some french after 2 years!! Je ne sais pas, mais c'est fantastique! :biggrin:
C'est vous, naturellement!

Latest