The Student Room Group

ravensbourne fashion and textiles foundation?

Hello,
Im starting the ravensbourne fashion and textiles foundation in september (i think) and I wanted to ask peoples point of view (those who know ravensbourne) what they think/have heard. so far I've only heard negative things, should I be worried? PLEASE HELP x
Original post by columbinegreene
Hello,
Im starting the ravensbourne fashion and textiles foundation in september (i think) and I wanted to ask peoples point of view (those who know ravensbourne) what they think/have heard. so far I've only heard negative things, should I be worried? PLEASE HELP x

@Ravensbourne
Can you help this student?
Original post by columbinegreene
Hello,

Hey Columbinegreene,

First off! Congrats on your acceptance! Glad to hear that you're thinking about coming here.
The foundation that you're looking into is amazing from what I've heard and I've been at Ravensbourne for a while. The students on that course has said that it is what they expected. I actually was thinking about that Foundation when I applied for it a few years back but instead I went for a foundation in media and design as it suit my future goals more.
I would advice you go to an open day if you haven't been to one yet.
In my opinion, it's a great and amazing course! The quality and creativeness of each individual students surprises me each year. Some student says that it's a good challenge and it allows them them to explore more!

I hope this helps you see a bit of insight to the course :smile:
Feel free to ask more questions about the course.

Kayy

(Thank you, PQ)
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest