The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE physician associate.

Anyone on here also starting the physician associate course at UWE this year 2016?.. Would be nice to know people who are :smile:
Reply 1
Glad i finally know someone who is attending :smile:. I did a Bsc in Applied Biomedical sciences.. How about you?.. The start date from the course schedule i got from the program leader seems to be the 2nd week of september.
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Yes i messaged him for the course schedule.. i can send you a copy if you want?
Original post by bmd2
Me too! I did a BSc in Psychology. I haven't received a course schedule yet so that's good to know! Did you request one? I might have to drop him an email :smile:
Reply 3
Hey everyone, I have been offered and accepted a place. Looking forward to it but thinks its
going to be a challenge. Do you know how many of us there are?
Reply 4
thats great.. what is your degree background if i may ask? I think the program leader said they are expecting about 20 students or so..
Reply 5
I'm a nurse have been qualified for 3 years. How about you? Are you going straight from degree to this course?*
Got the course joining instructions through been looking at buying the course books and a stethoscope. Not many of us then. Not long to go till we start *
Reply 6
Thats cool.. I currently work as a biomedical scientist, graduated from uni two years ago.. This should be fun then since we all have different educational and employment background.. i have got my stethoscope but decided not to buy textbooks yet till i see if i will need it.

Original post by Gosnold
I'm a nurse have been qualified for 3 years. How about you? Are you going straight from degree to this course?*
Got the course joining instructions through been looking at buying the course books and a stethoscope. Not many of us then. Not long to go till we start *
Reply 7
Original post by Rameses
Thats cool.. I currently work as a biomedical scientist, graduated from uni two years ago.. This should be fun then since we all have different educational and employment background.. i have got my stethoscope but decided not to buy textbooks yet till i see if i will need it.

definitely think there is a lot we can bring to the table and learn from each other. That sounds like a good plan. The library may well have the books to.*
Looking forward to getting stuck into a new challenge. Just over a week to go !!!!
I'm intrigued to see who will be there from my interview to as everyone seemed really nice *
Reply 8
Can someone give me some tips on the UWE interview questions. My interview is tomorrow and I feel like I have prepped as much as possible! Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending