The Student Room Group

Postgrad Physician Associate application through clearing

I want to study Postgrad Physician Associate. Do universities accept application through clearing?? Thanks :smile:
Most postgrad courses don’t use UCAS and hence don’t take part in clearing.

Integrated Masters courses might however.

Edit: May not apply to PG Physician Associate's courses. Some med courses do use UCAS and hence may appear in Clearing. Thanks to ecolier for clarifying below.
(edited 1 year ago)
- do you happen to know whether Postgrad Physician Associate courses are via UCAS or direct application to the uni?
Thankyou, I was second guessing my answer after I went back to this thread. My kneejerk 'postgrad courses are typically direct applications' does not apply to all med related courses.

@maa48 - some hope for you at least, although no-one can predict what will be in clearing in any given year.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
- do you happen to know whether Postgrad Physician Associate courses are via UCAS or direct application to the uni?

Hi, sorry for the late response. You can apply through UCAS or direct to Uni, depending on unis.
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
Thankyou, I was second guessing my answer after I went back to this thread. My kneejerk 'postgrad courses are typically direct applications' does not apply to all med related courses.

@maa48 - some hope for you at least, although no-one can predict what will be in clearing in any given year.

Thanks.
Original post by maa48
Hi, sorry for the late response. You can apply through UCAS or direct to Uni, depending on unis.

No worries, and good to have confirmation for future reference :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest