The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i have recently started my nvq level 2 in care. and i have had some questions given to me for CL1 unit and i dont understand them please help :eek:
donna1965
hi dom i no of a fab web site for ur nvq its nvqweb.com ... ive just started my nvq and i think you will enjoy ur stay with nvqweb... good luck
donna :smile:

a bit late, don't you think?
Hi my name is catherine I too am doing N.V.Q 2 In Care I found it best just to do
five question and answers at a time then leave it for a while
I also found Mirco soft works help me to set the work out
Hope this helps best wishes Catherine
Reply 23
Dom
HI, I HAVE JUST STARTED THE NVQ 2 IN CARE, I AM A BIT LOST BECAUSE I HAVE NOT DONE ANY WRIITEN WORK
IN QUITE A WHILE. COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME IN EITHER TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING OR GIVE
ME WEB SITES THAT COULD POSSIBLE HELP ME.

:tongue: I TOO have just started mine and feel a little lost...I mean what is 'Performance Criteria' actually mean? etc....I just DO NOT know how to start...I need to look at someone elses to to give me guidance then it will fall into place. I f you DO find out...let me know eh?

Ta!
Reply 24
spack
i have recently started my nvq level 2 in care. and i have had some questions given to me for CL1 unit and i dont understand them please help :eek:

Hi...I have just started CL1.....what are the questions?
Reply 25
Unregistered
Hi I saw your email I would like to help you if I can. I know quite a bit about NVQs and I am a qualified teacher. Email me if you wish to contact me.

Hi, ive started my nvq 2 in care, i work with adults with learing disabilities, i have been asked by my assessor to do the following the human righs act, equal rights and discrimination, the data protection act, mental health, disability act and environmental protection? she wants me to right wat the acts are and my undestanding of theses and im totally lost , im not very good at writing and very practical, could u break theses down for me and give me some help. my email address is [email protected], cheers for reading this, Jason xx
Reply 26
nik1ki
Hi...I have just started CL1.....what are the questions?

Hi , Like u i have just started my nvq in care, the units i have are units 01, cl1,cu1,cu5,cl2,z9,nc13,z13, if anyone has any information on these units, could they please pass on to me as im not sure wat im ment to be doing and some help would be well appreciated, cheers all, Jae xxxxx my email is [email protected] xx
Reply 27
jaej
Hi, ive started my nvq 2 in care, i work with adults with learing disabilities, i have been asked by my assessor to do the following the human righs act, equal rights and discrimination, the data protection act, mental health, disability act and environmental protection? she wants me to right wat the acts are and my undestanding of theses and im totally lost , im not very good at writing and very practical, could u break theses down for me and give me some help. my email address is [email protected], cheers for reading this, Jason xx

Hi,
I'm a NVQ assessor and would like to help. Firstly I think you need to speak to your own assessor they should be there to support you, it may help you if she set you some questions re. all these acts instead of asking you just to write about them. Also there is a very good book that I advise all my candidates use as guidance, NVQ in care by Yvonne Nolan. It's a must to complete this course. If I can be of any more help my e-mail address is [email protected] Good luck Wendy
Reply 28
As many of u i just started my NVQ 2 in care,i already give my teacher 4 assigment,but hi still want me to right about / UNIT HSC23 develop your knowledge and practice /.I am a bit lost ,or just out of new ideas.Please help me!my e mail is:[email protected] thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending