The Student Room Group

Brexit: Siemens to stay in the UK after all. Quelle Surprise...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 999tigger
I thought India was doing a separate deal or is that already in force? It should all be wrapped up by next week. Good job we have you to tell us about trade developments. When will the new money start being paid to the NHS?

There is no talk of a single commonwealth FTZ, there was talk of it a long time back but that just descended into "well, the UK can't join in and it would be easier to just agree to go for bilateral deals"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jammy Duel
There is no talk of a single commonwealth FTZ, there was talk of it a long time back but that just descended into "well, the UK can't join in and it would be easier to just agree to go for bilateral deals"

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was just using it to identify a group of countries. we should be able to wrap it all up pretty quickly considering how desparate they are. Ruth Lee. Be interesting to see if they allow free movement as well. Go Commonwealth, always had much more in common with them than with Europe.
Read the title and now all I can think of is the song

Reply 24
Siemens, like many other big companies, are waiting to see what will be the deal with the EU. They will stay in the UK anyway, just to keep selling there, but their investment in the country will not be the same.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending