The Student Room Group

Personal Compelling Reasons

I'm currently seeking to apply for CPR, as my Univrsity has asked me to retake the year. I've unfortunately used me gift year from withdrawing from another Univeristy, so require additional funding to continue studying.

Unfortunately, I was hospitalised around feburary and was unable to properly prepare for exams in March. I was too sick to attend one exam. I'm a disabled student with long term medical illness. My doctor had agreed to write a letter saying my admission took time away from lectures, seminars, coursework and that a flare up with my ongoing disability caused me to unable to attend fully to my studies.

I was wondering the exact criteria of evgilibity and if I had good grounds? I'm really anxious I won't be able to attain funding and continue

Many thanks
There's no criteria of eligibility. They look at each persons situation and decide whether that plus the submitted evidence is enough to give you CPR. All they are asking is, is did the situation (in your case, the hospital admission) affect you in such a way that you either really struggled or had to drop out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending