The Student Room Group

Changing uni on SFE Application

Hi,

Earlier this year i applied for student finance and applied for compelling personal reasons, which i was awarded and my application to study in september was approved.

I was originally going to move down south but decided to stay in the north closer to home so ended up taking a spot at sheffield in clearing so updated my application to reflect this, i then got an offer from another university that i wasn't expecting to hear back from and need to change uni again however because i changed it to sheffield i can't do it online. Do i have to send in the form? and will my application be approved again or do i have to resubmits evidence for my compelling personal reasons?

Thanks
Original post by aiden9696
Hi,

Earlier this year i applied for student finance and applied for compelling personal reasons, which i was awarded and my application to study in september was approved.

I was originally going to move down south but decided to stay in the north closer to home so ended up taking a spot at sheffield in clearing so updated my application to reflect this, i then got an offer from another university that i wasn't expecting to hear back from and need to change uni again however because i changed it to sheffield i can't do it online. Do i have to send in the form? and will my application be approved again or do i have to resubmits evidence for my compelling personal reasons?

Thanks

Hi there, Yes, we would require you to complete and return the Change of Circumstances form. We would not require evidence to be resubmitted for your Compelling Personal Reasons. We can request for the form to be sent to you, please contact us direct to request this. You can do this via the live chat option in your online account or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Yes, we would require you to complete and return the Change of Circumstances form. We would not require evidence to be resubmitted for your Compelling Personal Reasons. We can request for the form to be sent to you, please contact us direct to request this. You can do this via the live chat option in your online account or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

Hi Angela,

Thanks for your quick response, am i able to upload this via the submit evidence or does it have to be sent in the post?

Aiden
Original post by aiden9696
Hi Angela,

Thanks for your quick response, am i able to upload this via the submit evidence or does it have to be sent in the post?

Aiden

Hi Aiden, You can upload the form via the evidence upload option. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending