The Student Room Group

Help!! Biomedical science to medicine?

Scroll to see replies

Hey so what do u study now did u finish medicine because I’m thinking of choosing biomed next year at university
Hi! Is it worth it to pursue medicine after graduating biomedical science? Doctor has always been my number one ambition. Please help me by giving me your opinions. Thank you in advance.
Hi everyone, I'm currently doing my A levels. I originally took Biology, Chemistry and Computer science. I was struggling with chemistry as I had come to the UK only at the start of A levels and the chemistry here was really different from what I was studying back in Oman (C.B.S.E), then again because of COVID, I missed 2 years of school (online classes) and after coming to the UK in November 2021, I would not be entered into any sixth form as I was 2 months late, so I missed another year and because of that I lost all the base in chemistry and I had to start from scratch in Y12. Now in Y13, due to low grades in Chemistry, I won't be entered in for the Chemistry A level exam 😭, but I can write the computer science and biology papers. I am currently 19 years old, is there anyway to write the Chemistry paper separately ? I've currently got offers from Bangor and Plymouth, where they only require 2 subjects to enter biomedical science with a foundation year. I'm an international student, how long will I have to live in the UK to get home fees ? If I wanted to go abroad like say Australia or New Zealand, will having just 2 A levels prevent me from getting into a Uni ?

Sorry for the long essay, but I had questions I wanted to know the answers for. Thanks in advance.🙏

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending