The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria University jobs?

I'm (hopefully) going to be attending Northumbria this September and am trying to search for any part time jobs around the area. However I can't find any good sites that tell me what there is; if anyone has any idea or links to share it would be much appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Kenneyx
I'm (hopefully) going to be attending Northumbria this September and am trying to search for any part time jobs around the area. However I can't find any good sites that tell me what there is; if anyone has any idea or links to share it would be much appreciated :smile:

Apply at St James' Park for matchday bar staff/glass collecting. There's no website for it, you have to go to the main reception and ask for a part time application. You get invited to an interview, which is often a breeze to pass (the guy interviewing me added to my answers for me) and then start work.

Depending on where you work, you have to be in 2-3 hours before kick off, and normally leave 1-3 hours after the match is over. The work can be boring and rushed at times, but it's relatively well paid (£6.50 p/h I think) and a good way to make new friends :biggrin:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending