The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1

Hey i have firmly accepted a conditional offer too for Decorative arts! What course are you doin? Apparently you cant apply for accom until your offer is unconditional, so until you get your results in aug, sucks i know :frown: but nevermind its still exciting (and nerve wrackin!) :smile: Take a look at the Nottingham New Accomodation thread further down. It has some good alternative student accom that isnt owned by unis, thats where ill be doin my research as well as preparing for the mad rush of telephone calls on the 19th!
Good luck x
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
northsweetheart
i have a conditional offer from ntu which i have firmly accepted but i dont know how and when to apply for accomodation..help plz!!??? anyone applied yet?? taa..x

hello there:smile: i was in notts 2 day looking at accomodation im also going to nottingham trent in sept..from middlesbrough, i also got a conditional offer and i got my grades ages and ages ago n then i had to send them proof of my grades i did and about 40000000 million days lata lol well about 2 weeks they sent me a list of halls i then applied and they sent me a letter sayin all the halls had been taken up and with that they sent me a list of accomodations...apparntly only 1 in 3 people get in halls i got my results really early as just came off a foundation course and i still didnt manage to get in...so im afriad unless they just dnt like the sound of my name it looks like u'll have to find your own feet n look around:s-smilie: its really rubbish there really dis organised, im glad im going with a friend else id be so scared to do this on my own try to find sumwhere 2 live moving in with strangers when im from middlebsorugh dont have a clue about newhere in notts...well neways i'll stop moanin now:biggrin: debbie

Latest

Trending

Trending