The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
LittleMissSmile
Im miss smile....little miss smile...

...and im goin to be an engineer....1 yr in....only 4 to go....

x o x

Hello! :smile:
shiny
Hello! :smile:

well ur enthusiastic ill giveu that

x o x
Reply 22
This is my second post! woohoo! lol! I thought I would post here to say hi even though I'm not going to be an engineer either, I actually want to teach children with special needs but since there is no other forum for me at all, I thought I would also invade this one and every other one lol! :tongue: Oh by the way names Amanda and hi! :biggrin:
Reply 23
LittleMissSmile
well ur enthusiastic ill giveu that

x o x

I'm cool :cool: (and pink!)
Reply 24
Aj_uk
This is my second post! woohoo! lol! I thought I would post here to say hi even though I'm not going to be an engineer either, I actually want to teach children with special needs but since there is no other forum for me at all, I thought I would also invade this one and every other one lol! :tongue: Oh by the way names Amanda and hi! :biggrin:

You are more than welcome in the Engineers Forum! :biggrin:
Reply 25
shiny
You are more than welcome in the Engineers Forum! :biggrin:

Aww shucks! :smile: Thanks for the welcome hehe! If it's anything my dad's an engineer so any questions I'll try and get them answered lol! :biggrin:
Reply 26
Aj_uk
Aww shucks! :smile: Thanks for the welcome hehe! If it's anything my dad's an engineer so any questions I'll try and get them answered lol! :biggrin:

Teaching kids with special needs? Challenging. Not something I would consider doing. I don't think I can cope.
Reply 27
i'm michael and will be studying maths at uni (hopefully)....i know we already have a forum, but i thought i'd come on here and say hi :biggrin:
Reply 28
mockel
i'm michael and will be studying maths at uni (hopefully)....i know we already have a forum, but i thought i'd come on here and say hi :biggrin:

Hey mathy people do engineering as well! My supervisors were mathematicians!
Reply 29
shiny
Hey mathy people do engineering as well! My supervisors were mathematicians!

yeah, my maths teacher (mechanics) has an engineering degree....
just looked at your post count....next one will be the 3000th :eek: you haven't been here for long, have you?
Reply 30
mockel
yeah, my maths teacher (mechanics) has an engineering degree....
just looked at your post count....next one will be the 3000th :eek: you haven't been here for long, have you?

Nope but I am prolific! :biggrin:

Ever considered a career in engineering?! (goes into recruitment mode)
Reply 31
shiny
Teaching kids with special needs? Challenging. Not something I would consider doing. I don't think I can cope.

Its just something I have always wanted to do. Engineering seems very confusing and hard. It just goes to show, that what some people would love to do isnt the same for others. I do like maths though! hehe.
Reply 32
Aj_uk
Its just something I have always wanted to do. Engineering seems very confusing and hard. It just goes to show, that what some people would love to do isnt the same for others. I do like maths though! hehe.

It's all greasy rags and spanners really :biggrin:

Helped with some special needs kids at school years ago. Doing reading and stuff. Don't think I was much good at it! :redface:
Reply 33
shiny
It's all greasy rags and spanners really :biggrin:

Helped with some special needs kids at school years ago. Doing reading and stuff. Don't think I was much good at it! :redface:

I bet you were great at it! lol! "Greasy rags and spanners" interesting, very interesting. lol! :biggrin: I might take up engineering now. lol! :biggrin:
Reply 34
Aj_uk
I bet you were great at it! lol! "Greasy rags and spanners" interesting, very interesting. lol! :biggrin: I might take up engineering now. lol! :biggrin:

I made the kid actually read which was probably an improvement! :smile:

Engineering! Yes! More women in engineering! We're not that macho, honest! :cool:
Reply 35
shiny
I made the kid actually read which was probably an improvement! :smile:

Engineering! Yes! More women in engineering! We're not that macho, honest! :cool:

Of course you're not macho! I completely believe you lol :rolleyes: I think I'll just stick to trying to become a teacher :smile:
Reply 36
Aj_uk
Of course you're not macho! I completely believe you lol :rolleyes: I think I'll just stick to trying to become a teacher :smile:

Teach kids to be engineers! :wink:
Reply 37
shiny
Teach kids to be engineers! :wink:

Excellent idea! We're sorted now lol! :smile:
Reply 38
Aj_uk
Excellent idea! We're sorted now lol! :smile:

First day in the Engineers Forum and your career is sorted! Amazing! :smile:
Reply 39
shiny
First day in the Engineers Forum and your career is sorted! Amazing! :smile:

Wow! This is a great day for me and my career and I would just like to thank "Shiny" and of course the Engineers Forum. *shakes everyones hand*

Ok, I do actually think I'm going insane now, lol! :biggrin:

Latest