The Student Room Group

Best A level subjects?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mia:x
What are the best subjects to take at Alevel?? Best implying most impressive on a university application and most employable.

x

I'd say Additional Further Maths, which obviously requires Further Maths and Maths.
Then probably Chemistry and Physics.
Then History and Economics.
Then non-native Modern Foreign Languages, and Classics.
Then English Literature and Geography.
Do what you enjoy and excel at! I took History, English Literature, Theatre Studies and Geography as a fourth and got two unconditional offers from universities to do history. Universities don't just look at grades but also you as a person things like volunteering etc
Do what you enjoy and excel at! I took History, English Literature, Theatre Studies and Geography as a fourth and got two unconditional offers from universities to do history. Universities don't just look at grades but also you as a person things like volunteering etc
Original post by luke_mansfield_

Hi guys! How are you all? We're very excited to launch this brand sparkly new Facebook page to help anyone interested in studying dentistry at university.This page has been put together by TWO CURRENT DENTAL STUDENTS.We'll be updating you on the latest dental topics that could be juicy interview conversation starters as well as giving you some insight into what a "normal" day as dental student is like. Feel free to send in questions etc and we'll get back to you ASAP! Head over and LIKE/SHARE! Facebook search: HOW TO GET INTO DENTISTRY

Quick Reply

Latest