The Student Room Group

Does anyone watch Pakistani dramas?

If anyone does...haven't found anyone in a long time.

Scroll to see replies

Yes :colondollar:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Yes :colondollar:

Finally...which ones? HUM? ARY D? Geo?
:banana::banana2::badger:
i love bollywood :tongue:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:banana::banana2::badger:
i love bollywood :tongue:
Ok then :wink: Bollywood too as an addition..but I'm mainly targeting Pakistani dramas. They're amazing..!!@sameehaiqbal - which ones do you like and watch regularly?
Reply 6
Lol do you watch with your mum? :tongue:
Reply 7
Yeah watch HumTV they have the best dramas.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah watch HumTV they have the best dramas.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome...Agreed. :biggrin: :wink: I've met my kind now :smile:My favourite at the moment is Udaari.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by sulaimanali
Awesome...Agreed. :biggrin: :wink: I've met my kind now :smile:My favourite at the moment is Udaari.

Yess :five: Loving it. Can't wait for next week's episode!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nettled
Lol do you watch with your mum? :tongue:
Yeah...:biggrin: why not? :P She's actually the one that got me addicted to dramas in the first place..Indian ones...then I switched to Pakistani.@PrincessBO$$ - watch Paki dramas...they are realistic and entertaining. Bollywood is good but its too fictitious. Paki dramas are based on real things and are entertaining at the same time...you can understand it easily too.
Original post by HAnwar
Yess :five: Loving it. Can't wait for next week's episode!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah...definitely. Intriguing :colondollar:
Yeah...:biggrin: why not? :P She's actually the one that got me addicted to dramas in the first place..Indian ones...then I switched to Pakistani.@PrincessBO$$ - watch Paki dramas...they are realistic and entertaining. Bollywood is good but its too fictitious. Paki dramas are based on real things and are entertaining at the same time...you can understand it easily too.

Where can you watch it? :h:
Reply 13
Yeah...definitely. Intriguing :colondollar:

:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I used to. Lol, I only watched them for songs tho.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Where can you watch it? :h:
Well..you can either watch on TV (If you have SKY...channel 844 is HUM Europe..channel 807 is Geo TV...and channel 791 is ARY Digital..but you have to pay for the Sky Asia Pack to have ARY D..the rest of the other 2 are free channels) :smile: OR..You can go on youtube and search the videos for a drama or go on the official YouTube channel of the channel...One amazing drama I'll give you to start off watching would be Udaari...it surrounds the dark and bold topic of child sexual abuse and also about music.
Original post by mercuryman
I used to. Lol, I only watched them for songs tho.

Yeah :biggrin: they're songs are niceee.
Finally...which ones? HUM? ARY D? Geo?

HumTV definitely have the best pakistani dramas. My favourite atm is Khwab Saraye :biggrin:

I assumed that's what got you into the dramas. And I was right :biggrin: Hah, I used to watch sometimes with my mum but then they took the subs off :frown: I never understood what they were on about so stopped watching any of the dramas... probably for the best though. Are Pakistani dramas just as long? Lol some of the ones my mum are watching are on episode 600 or something (last time I checked) and they still look they don't have an ending coming up soon.

Quick Reply

Latest