The Student Room Group

Will any Art Foundation courses accept last minute applicants?

I hope I'm posting this in the right area??
I didn't bother to apply for any Art Foundation courses/attend any interviews this year, since I've been expecting to spend a third year in Sixth Form due to my poor grades in year 12.
However, as I get closer to Results Day, I'm starting to panic that I won't get the grades to be accepted back into the Sixth From, and will be leaving with two bad A Levels and an AS. My plan after the third year was to take an Art Foundation, then maybe uni, but Art Foundation may have to come a year earlier if Results Day doesn't go well.
I guess what I'm asking is, will any Art Foundation courses accept me in August if I show them a solid portfolio?
Original post by christmas-eve
I hope I'm posting this in the right area??
I didn't bother to apply for any Art Foundation courses/attend any interviews this year, since I've been expecting to spend a third year in Sixth Form due to my poor grades in year 12.
However, as I get closer to Results Day, I'm starting to panic that I won't get the grades to be accepted back into the Sixth From, and will be leaving with two bad A Levels and an AS. My plan after the third year was to take an Art Foundation, then maybe uni, but Art Foundation may have to come a year earlier if Results Day doesn't go well.
I guess what I'm asking is, will any Art Foundation courses accept me in August if I show them a solid portfolio?

It depends entirely on whether they have vacancies. You should make a start on calling round the local colleges and asking now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending