The Student Room Group

Which GCSE subject can you not wait to ditch? [golden thread]

Scroll to see replies

FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH!!
Literally the worst subject on earth 😭
Italian. A class of us took Fast Track French and finished the GCSE last year, and then this year instead of giving us a free they decided we would learn short course GCSE Italian from scratch. Don't get me wrong, I love languages, but it was high pressure when I reckoned I'd get a break by doing the GCSE earlier!! Hoping for a high final grade though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Physics physics physics, all my physics teachers were creeps as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 343
ENGLISH, all of it, Lit and Lang, I mean what is the point!? :confused::confused:
Hopefully I got a C so I don't have to re-do, and then hoping for A*/A in other subjects, it doesn't make sense!
To all the people that said French, I cleverly got rid of that in yr 9 :u::tongue:
English, geography, music... Music especially! Hated every lesson. Thank **** it's over!
Edexcel GCSE Music.
So ready to never do Geography again!!!!!!
English!'
History. That's all.
Reply 349
PHYSICS!!!
My teacher is always off sick (however,she is a great teacher when she is at school), my school can't afford proper subs so we never have suitable cover lessons either. So far I have basically taught myself a third of the Edexcel GCSE physics spec, it's a long, tiring process and experience seeing as how I've never been the best at physics in the first place. :frown:
Original post by Harrykel
From looking at the title, I can tell you were looking forward to never study English again. :wink:

There's already a thread for this:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4238476

Yeah I got notified already so I've merged the threads together!
Most definitely German, English Language and RE!!
Reply 352
For me, it was Art. So much that I stopped attending the lessons half way through y11 and pulled out of the exam. It was that bad.
Definitely Maths and History!
I cant wait to ditch my maths! And English Language! They were horrible. History i cried about because im going to miss but am glad to ditch btec level 2 in sport because my class were just lazy so i was the only one to complete all work!
ENGLISH
Reply 356
english, I'm never going to talk about pathetic fallacy again
I cannot wait to ditch English, Maths, and Geography.

I used to like English, but now I can't stand it because I just find it boring at GCSE level. I like the creative writing side of English, not the constant endurance of Shakespeare, etc.

Maths has always been a subject I can't stand.

And Geography? I thought I'd enjoy it as a GCSE subject but it's honestly so boring. I wish I'd taken German instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't wait to ditch English and physics
french lmao

Quick Reply

Latest