The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea University Clearing and Adjustment

Hello Everyone, I've set this thread up for anyone who has any questions about Clearing or Adjustment at Swansea University, we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!

We will be running Open Afternoons from Friday 19th August every day until Wednesday 24th August from 11am - 4pm so there are plenty of opportunities to come and visit us if you haven't been to Swansea University before and are thinking about studying with us.

If you have any questions in the run up to Clearing and Adjustment, please call our hotline number on 0800 094 9071, there will be a team of friendly staff and students on hand to answer your questions! Good Luck!
Our Money Advice & Support Office have put a short student finance video together to help any students going through Clearing, have a look here.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Hello,
I have signed up to the online clearing application on your website, Is it sufficient to send this off tomorow with my results included, or do I still need to phone you?
Original post by IvoryToast
Hello,
I have signed up to the online clearing application on your website, Is it sufficient to send this off tomorow with my results included, or do I still need to phone you?

Hi there, what subject have you applied through the online clearing application? Have you had any response yet? Let us know if you haven't and we will be glad to help!
Reply 4
Original post by Swansea University
Hello Everyone, I've set this thread up for anyone who has any questions about Clearing or Adjustment at Swansea University, we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!

We will be running Open Afternoons from Friday 19th August every day until Wednesday 24th August from 11am - 4pm so there are plenty of opportunities to come and visit us if you haven't been to Swansea University before and are thinking about studying with us.

If you have any questions in the run up to Clearing and Adjustment, please call our hotline number on 0800 094 9071, there will be a team of friendly staff and students on hand to answer your questions! Good Luck!

when doing clearing do you consider prospective students with higher offers who didn't manage to get that grade but a grade higher than a student whos applying through clearing?
I have received an email stating that I have a guaranteed offer at Swansea University, does this mean that all I have to do is add Swansea as my clearing course and I will receive a place?

Quick Reply

Latest