The Student Room Group

Some results don't show mark equiv?

I just got my results back but my results sheet don't show my marks for OCR Biology A and OCR Chemistry A. Who do I need to contact to get the marks for each exam paper? Thanks!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Internets
I just got my results back but my results sheet don't show my marks for OCR Biology A and OCR Chemistry A. Who do I need to contact to get the marks for each exam paper? Thanks!

Your exams office, your head of year, head of subject or subject teacher will all have them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Yes same applies to me, i am also missing Mark equivalent for 2 of my subjects. I might have to go back into school which is kind of annoying i wish they just provided every student with this information because it would be a lot easier.
Same! I've got the same issue with OCR Biology and Chem (new AS spec) and it literally only shows 'points' and not mark equivalents??
Reply 4
Original post by angelscity
Same! I've got the same issue with OCR Biology and Chem (new AS spec) and it literally only shows 'points' and not mark equivalents??

Yes i do AQA biology and i find that is so annoying i want to know my marks clearly but i cant :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest