The Student Room Group

A level results

On results day, will you be shown how many marks overall you got?
Original post by Brad765

Yes, you will :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Brad765

I didn't, but I did get them after contacting my sixth form. If you don't get them automatically, you can email the exams office at your institution and they should provide a full breakdown for you.
Reply 3
Original post by flâneuse
I didn't, but I did get them after contacting my sixth form. If you don't get them automatically, you can email the exams office at your institution and they should provide a full breakdown for you.

Does it show the marks for each paper/component or just the overall combined, for example 240/300.
Reply 4
Original post by Aceful
Does it show the marks for each paper/component or just the overall combined, for example 240/300.

I had the exact mark out of the total for each paper (eg. say you got 65 out of 100 it'd say 65). At the bottom of the figures for each paper I'd have the total mark for the subject. I was also given where that stood in the grade boundary (eg. total marks = 100, B = 95, A = 105) so that you have better understanding as to whether it's worth appealing if that's what you're thinking of doing. I'll also note that I did not get the breakdown for each individual question in the paper; just the total.
Yes u will get overall mark and also a breakdown of each unit (if u get ur results paper)

Quick Reply

Latest