The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr...
:hi:

Things are good, I have a lot of things to get done though :tongue:

How's Y12 been for you so far?

let's just say I'm glad I had such a long holiday 😂
I've done a moderate amount of work, but nowhere near enough considering exams are in a couple of months

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happy new year! Hope everyone's revision and studying is going okay!
Original post by UnKoWn_AdventurE
Yea a lot of them say maths further maths and another a level, so it should be ok right?

Yeah, you're fine.
HEYYYYY EVERYONE:h:
Okay, sooooo my name is Fatimah and I've been part of TSR for quite a while now but I wasn't exactly 'active'. I was a part of the year 11 and 10 thread but I didn't really say much on there (oops). I came back to TSR cause it actually gives me motivation to do well and I wanna talk to people who do the same subjects as me.

What are your hobbies and interests?
I love Kpop (follow me on tumblr: snowytiffany:mmm:) and I'm a master procrastinator:colondollar:
What subjects are you planning to take?
Sooooo right now, I'm taking Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Psychology. I originally chose Economics but changed it to Psych since I didn't really find it interesting

Your favourite subject(s)?
I like all my subjects but it gets boring sometimes. I guess my favourite would be psychology

Your ideal future occupation?
Honestly, I'm a little unsure:colondollar: I'm considering Medicine (lets see if I can get the grades first) or psychology
Original post by Fatimah21
Okay, sooooo my name is Fatimah and I've been part of TSR for quite a while now but I wasn't exactly 'active'. I was a part of the year 11 and 10 thread but I didn't really say much on there (oops). I came back to TSR cause it actually gives me motivation to do well and I wanna talk to people who do the same subjects as me.

I love Kpop (follow me on tumblr: snowytiffany:mmm:) and I'm a master procrastinator:colondollar:
Sooooo right now, I'm taking Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Psychology. I originally chose Economics but changed it to Psych since I didn't really find it interesting

I like all my subjects but it gets boring sometimes. I guess my favourite would be psychology

Honestly, I'm a little unsure:colondollar: I'm considering Medicine (lets see if I can get the grades first) or psychology

Yaaay! Someone taking the same subjects as me!
Original post by Fractite
Yaaay! Someone taking the same subjects as me!

AHHHH High five!:five:
Which exam boards?
AHHHH High five!:five:
Which exam boards?

AQA for all of them.
Original post by Real_jenn
to all the prospective doctors like my self( as we are in year 12 and many say its too early to be thinking about it already...) when will you start preparing for BMAT and or the UKCAT test and what resources will you be using?
Unfortnuatley,I have to sit both and im slightly panicking for it hahah-anyone else doing both?

I will be doing both but haven't looked at either yet. I went to a Medicine conference and they stressed the fact that you can 'over' prepare and just to focus on AS exams first if you are doing them. I think they said a certain number of hours for each, which wasn't so much so I wouldn't worry :smile:

Welcome to the thread :h:

I'm glad you're finding psychology more interesting now :awesome:
Am I right in saying all of the Actinides are radioactive, Lawrencium is a D block element and Promethium is the only radioactive Lanthanide?
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi, I'm Anna.
I love to play the cello and piano. Also love to swim and play basketball. Also love video games and coding. OH and animals and food are my life xD :smile:.
I'm taking maths, chemistry, physics, and biology.
My favourite one is physics because I just think it's extremely interesting.
Future job wise I would like to head in the direction of one of the following:
-Physicist
-Computer programming/coding
-Doctor
-Architect

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a great day and if not, I hope it gets better :smile:
AQA for all of them.

Damn, I do edexcel for maths. Apart from that, the rest are AQA for me too. How are you finding it?
Damn, I do edexcel for maths. Apart from that, the rest are AQA for me too. How are you finding it?

Mocks suggest I'm doing well for myself, but it's all a bit boring right now. Especially Psychology, since we're doing Research Methods.
Going back to school tomorrow , i'm going to try work even harder than i did last term, eventhough i was pretty proud of my efforts last term. This is the last term before exams you see!
Mocks suggest I'm doing well for myself, but it's all a bit boring right now. Especially Psychology, since we're doing Research Methods.

Ahhh we still haven't finished Attachment yet so I guess we're a bit behind you. It's okay, lets hope it gets better!
whose "yeah ill revise loads over the holidays" didn't go to plan?
Original post by ErinMei
Going back to school tomorrow , i'm going to try work even harder than i did last term, eventhough i was pretty proud of my efforts last term. This is the last term before exams you see!

Great, now I'm officially terrified! :afraid:
Attachment not found
Which structure for 3-Ethylheptane is accurate? tmp_30767-20170103_0317091245464638.jpg
(edited 7 years ago)
(Accounting) Here's a double book entry I think I mastered it give me feedback 😎
question tmp_30767-20170103_035827-846709285.jpgtmp_30767-20170103_035827-846709285.jpg
Attachment not found
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WillAuckland2000
Attachment not found
Which structure for 3-Ethylheptane is accurate? tmp_30767-20170103_0317091245464638.jpg

The second one, but you need another hydrogen at the top.

Latest