The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

At college ;yes;
i do biology, history, government & politics, and has A/s in citizenship and phyics
in the car
Reply 23
There's a nice little area behind the library in my college. If I don't check Track, I'll open them there, by myself. Last year I got given the results slip (no envelope) and carried it around with me for about 20 minutes without looking.. I don't want to have to face my lecturers before I get them though. Imagine if they looked sympathetic. I think I'd just turn around and go home without them.
Reply 24
I'll just open them as soon as I get them...I'm not worried about mine in the slightest. Then I'll phone my boyfriend and see how he did, he IS worried :P
Thelfo
There's a nice little area behind the library in my college. If I don't check Track, I'll open them there, by myself. Last year I got given the results slip (no envelope) and carried it around with me for about 20 minutes without looking.. I don't want to have to face my lecturers before I get them though. Imagine if they looked sympathetic. I think I'd just turn around and go home without them.

yeah..that would be quite scary.
Suc-Cesc!!!
Soon as I get them - at school.

ditto, could be interesting, I'm thinking (realistically) anywhere between ABBB - AAAB :/
erm well if this whole online results thing works, I would have found out all my results online at home at around 6am. But still whether I know my results beforehand or not then I'll just find a corner to open my results by myself as I usually do when I arrive at school.
(edited 11 years ago)
Well seeing as I have to take a £5 bus journey to college I probably won't even bother when they're first released, I'll wait until they're online.

Only AS year so I'm not really worried, don't envy you A2 people though :biggrin:
Reply 30
i'll look at my results in front of a computer, in an online cafe/hotel, during holidays in Spain.
Reply 31
Tom
You won't know your results per se, only whether your chosen university has accepted you or not.

I don't think she was talking about Track - it's ResultsPlus for Edexcel exams. In that case - you could check your results, on par with the results slip. :wink:
Tom
You won't know your results per se, only whether your chosen university has accepted you or not.

I won't be able to resist the temptation to check Track. If I'm met my offer (which I am very confident of doing so) I will probably open my results on the spot. Honestly though, I'll most likely wuss out and find a quiet spot where I can digest my results in private. These results to me are more than just attaining the grades required to get onto my chosen course; I want to achieve grades that I am capable of. However, I don't feel I've put in enough effort to do so :frown:

EDIT: I'm not the most superstitious person, but I feel I should edit my post to clarify that I am not overly confident about my results. I do not wish to tempt fate and jinx the outcome. I just hope for the results that fairly reflect my responses to the questions posed in the exams I have taken.

Oh please, what else would they possibly reflect? A newspaper article the examiner accidentally picked up instead of your paper perhaps?
I'll open mine in the common room, where we have to go to collect them. Everyone will be in there opening theirs as well. Can't wait!
At college the very second I get the envelope in my hand :smile: Less than a month left :biggrin:
Why does everyone seem excited about getting their results..? :p:
I'll open it whenever I feel like it on the day XD
...which will probably be straight away...
I well want my results...another 4 weeks or so left?
Ah well Im at work experience for the next 4 weeks O_o
Eternity Forever

Hi everyone:wink: , how are you doing? Did you all sleep well? Just kidding. Right, onto the serious business.

:smile:Seems like such a long time when I made one of these for GCSE...(they have already made one for themselves too:eek: ) Anyways, so where will you open your results?:smile: As soon as your hands meet the envelop? Or will you wait till you get home? Or maybe in the cab on the way home, or on the bus?. Decisions decisions!I am hoping to open mine outside the college, I'm scared just like most people are, but that's life I guess.Post away:smile:

I plan to open mine at school but run away from everyone in case they're awful. Exams ;yucky;
4 weeks? That's a lot. 3 days was enough for me last week :p:
Straggler

I won't be able to resist the temptation to check Track. If I'm met my offer (which I am very confident of doing so) I will probably open my results on the spot. Honestly though, I'll most likely wuss out and find a quiet spot where I can digest my results in private. These results to me are more than just attaining the grades required to get onto my chosen course; I want to achieve grades that I am capable of. However, I don't feel I've put in enough effort to do so :frown:

EDIT: I'm not the most superstitious person, but I feel I should edit my post to clarify that I am not overly confident about my results. I do not wish to tempt fate and jinx the outcome. I just hope for the results that fairly reflect my responses to the questions posed in the exams I have taken.

'Eau' is right...I was talking about ResultsPlus with Edexcel which should enable me to find out my results online. Since all my exams are with edexcel then I'll find out all three of my A level grades along with all my unit scores and grades.

But since we're on the subject of Track, I think I'll find out my actual results first then I'll check Track. What time does it usually update if anyone knows?

Latest