The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Your new AS certificate (marked grade A) should be available to you. You should be able to keep your grade B certificate.
Reply 2
Pencil
Your new AS certificate (marked grade A) should be available to you. You should be able to keep your grade B certificate.

Do you know how I go about getting it? Does it cost?
Reply 3
Your exams officer should have it.
Reply 4
Unregistered
Do you know how I go about getting it? Does it cost?

Your exams officer should have it and nope, it doesn't cost a penny - not if you collect it a few months after you got the results. If you leave it too long, the certificate will be sent off to the exam board and you'll have to pay for it.
Reply 5
Pencil
Your exams officer should have it and nope, it doesn't cost a penny - not if you collect it a few months after you got the results. If you leave it too long, the certificate will be sent off to the exam board and you'll have to pay for it.

Thanks, I have emailed my exams officer. (Took it at evening classes!)
merijeta
I did my A/S maths (AQA) last year and got a "B". I took the A2 this year and retook the p2 which has now upped my A/S grade to an "A". I was sent the certificate for the A/S but I would really like a new one. I was told this it may be possible to send back the A/S certificate and have a new one issued, is this actually possible?

I'm actually an Exams Officer. Firstly, if you've got an A2, surely you'd want this to supercede your AS, however good the grade? If you do want an improved AS certificate, you'd first have to decline your A2 and AS grade and be cashed-in again for your AS, where the board would automatically use your hihest score. Remember, the higher P2 you obtained must only be your first or second attempt. If it's a third attempt, it'll only count to improve your A2 grade, not your AS.

Latest

Trending

Trending