The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Nutrition and Food Science

Can someone give me a review of the course? How're the facilities and staff? What does the course lead to? Is it interesting/fun? etc.. Thank you! :smile:
Hello, I am a Food Science student. I have just finished first year and really enjoyed it! We do a variety of modules in first year, including physiology and nutrition, microbiology, food processing and Farm to Fork. In your second year you then will do more nutrition modules e.g. nutritional epidemiology. You can go into a variety of roles, such as new product development for large supermarkets and companies e.g. M&S, technical roles or roles within food technology. We do lots of different lectures and practicals so I found the course super interesting - all the lectures are really approachable and have done lots of research so produce great lectures.
Alice, 1st year Food Scientist :flower:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UniofReading
Hello, I am a Food Science student. I have just finished first year and really enjoyed it! We do a variety of modules in first year, including physiology and nutrition, microbiology, food processing and Farm to Fork. In your second year you then will do more nutrition modules e.g. nutritional epidemiology. You can go into a variety of roles, such as new product development for large supermarkets and companies e.g. M&S, technical roles or roles within food technology. We do lots of different lectures and practicals so I found the course super interesting - all the lectures are really approachable and have done lots of research so produce great lectures.
Alice, 1st year Food Scientist :flower:

Thank you :excited::excited:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending