The Student Room Group

What course do I do?

I want to do medicine in university and I was trying to these small courses you can do online. But I have no idea where Medicine fits in these options. Which one would help me get the most experience?
1. Pharmacy & Life Sciences
Are you scientific, analytical and enjoy problem solving? Are you interested in finding out more about careers in Biomedical Science, Applied Bioscience, Forensic & Analytical Science or in Food, Nutrition and Human Health?
2. Nursing, Midwifery & Paramedic Practice
Would you like to join a profession that really makes a difference to people’s lives? Are you caring and compassionate about engaging with people and helping them throughout times of joy and sadness?
3. Health Professions
Are you caring, practical and have attention to detail? Do you enjoy working with people and as part of a team?

Honestly, I would do all of them if I could but we can only choose one :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by yoyosushi19
I want to do medicine in university and I was trying to these small courses you can do online. But I have no idea where Medicine fits in these options. Which one would help me get the most experience?
1. Pharmacy & Life Sciences
Are you scientific, analytical and enjoy problem solving? Are you interested in finding out more about careers in Biomedical Science, Applied Bioscience, Forensic & Analytical Science or in Food, Nutrition and Human Health?
2. Nursing, Midwifery & Paramedic Practice
Would you like to join a profession that really makes a difference to people’s lives? Are you caring and compassionate about engaging with people and helping them throughout times of joy and sadness?
3. Health Professions
Are you caring, practical and have attention to detail? Do you enjoy working with people and as part of a team?

Honestly, I would do all of them if I could but we can only choose one :frown:

Google says this is run by RGU who do not have a medical school. Therefore my hunch is none of them will really be relevant to medicine and it might not be the best use of your time. Why do you have to do it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending